Nourishing Almond Oils To Promote Hair Growth
Almond oil is loaded with all the goodness that is required to treat various types of hair and scalp related problems. It has amazing moisturising properties that penetrate deep into the scalp to treat dullness, dry scalp, dandruff and other such problems. Below is a list of the best almond oils that can easily treat various hair problems and help maintain good hair health. And that isn't all – also read about almond oil benefits and how to use almond oil properly to make the most of it.
Best Almond Oils For Hair Growth
1. Dabur Almond Hair Oil
Enriched with the goodness of vitamin E, this almond oil can be applied to the scalp to enjoy strong and healthy tresses. It is extracted from the best quality almonds that retain its moisturising properties to easily penetrate in hair to repair damaged scalp health. It also relieves dryness, dull strands, and split ends. Using this oil regularly also strengthens hair from roots to tips, ensuring stronger hair
Dabur Almond Hair Oil
2. UrbanBotanics® Pure Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil for Hair and Skin
This almond oil is rich in vitamins and fatty acids that help nourish and hydrate the damaged scalp to promote better hair growth. It has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and can restore natural pH levels. It can reduce dandruff, split ends, frizz and breakage, and can result in healthy hair growth.
pure Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil for Hair and Skin
3. Hair & Care Dry Fruit Oil with Walnut and Almond
This hair oil contains the goodness of walnuts and almonds that help in deeply nourishing the scalp and treating dandruff and dullness. This hair oil can be used overnight and it can also be used as a hair serum, as it can be applied after wash.
Hair & Care Dry Fruit Oil with Walnuts, Almonds & Vitamin E| Reduce Haifall |Stronger & Silkier Hair | 500 ml
4. Indus Valley Roghen Badam Sweet Almond Oil
This hair oil is extracted from the best quality almonds where the process does not involve any heating. Such a method helps retain all properties of the almonds used in the making of the oil. It deeply nourishes dry scalp and hair follicles to promote healthy hair growth. This almond oil can be used as a natural conditioner to give you smooth and healthy hair.
INDUS VALLEY Roghan Badam Sweet Almond Oil for Hair & Skin (No Mineral Oil & Sulphate) 100 ml
Benefits of Using Almond Oil for Hair
- Imparts shine and softness
- Makes strands stronger and longer
- Makes hair more resistant to UV damage
- Helps get rid of flakes and dandruff
- Hydrates dry hair that need moisture
How to Use Almond Oil?
- Before you start oiling your hair, it is necessary to de-tangle your hair knots. Apply the almond oil on wet hair, as it easily gets absorbed in wet hair.
- Now, section your hair into two parts and put them on either side of your shoulders.
- Pour the oil on your palm and gently massage on scalp using your fingertips in circular motion.
- Do not forget to oil the back of your head as it is equally important as the top. Now put some oil on the length of your hair.
- Comb the hair properly after oiling so that oil is spread evenly all over.
- Leave the oil for 30 minutes before washing or you can let it sit overnight for extra absorption and nourishment.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo next morning.
- Do not keep the oil on for more than 24 hours as it may start attracting dirt.
- Repeat the method twice a week for better results.
Best Almond Oil for Hair With Price
|Product||Price in India|
|Dabur Almond Hair Oil||₹ 250|
|pure Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil for Hair and Skin||₹ 389|
|Hair & Care Dry Fruit Oil with Walnuts, Almonds & Vitamin E| Reduce Haifall |Stronger & Silkier Hair | 500 ml||₹ 172|
|INDUS VALLEY Roghan Badam Sweet Almond Oil for Hair & Skin (No Mineral Oil & Sulphate) 100 ml||₹ 174|
Viveka is known to her friends as a movie junkie who is also a creative fashion enthusiast in red lipstick. She's passionate about writing! Be it fashion, beauty or movies she is pro. In her free time, she loves to play badminton, cook and binge watch movies. She's also a great observer who has a quirky take on various things, well only close ones know this. Nothing stops her from personifying the creative game.