Take Care of Your Hair With the Best Coconut Oils
It's no secret that using coconut oil can do wonders for hair. Rich in lauric acid, and with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, coconut oil revives and strengthens dry strands by penetrating deeply into the hair shafts. So if your locks are devoid of lustre, depleted of moisture, or if you're battling with scalp issues, warm some coconut oil and massage it onto your strands. Then leave it on overnight and wake up to the shiny hair you covet. Take a look at the top nourishing coconut oils that are worth every penny.
List of Best Organic and Pure Coconut Oils for Hair
1. Parachute Coconut Oil
Widely used and loved, Parachute makes to the top on the list of the best organic coconut oils. This pure coconut oil has a raw nutty fragrance that also indicates its purity. This coconut oil is made with the finest hand-picked coconuts, and contains no added preservatives or harmful chemicals. Use it on your hair as well as skin for some natural nourishment.
Parachute 100 % Pure Coconut Oil, 600 with Free 100 ml
2. Maxcare Virgin Coconut Oil (Cold Pressed)
Extracted from fresh coconut milk, the Maxcare Virgin Coconut Oil is among the best 100% pure, unrefined organic coconut oils for hair. This coconut oil is unrefined, cold pressed, and unbleached; and contains vitamin E that promotes healthy hair. Its anti-fungal properties and antioxidants help fight dandruff, moisturise tresses, nourish, and strengthen hair from the roots.
Max Care Virgin Coconut Oil (Cold Pressed) 250ML
3. Patanjali Coconut Oil
The Patanjali Coconut Oil is among the best multipurpose organic coconut oils for hair. Its 100% pure formula is made using fresh coconuts that are made to go through a double filtration process for removing any impurities. Apply a generous amount of this oil on the scalp and hair strands to moisturise and nourish hair, naturally. The oil is devoid of any harmful chemicals and suitable for all hair types.
Patanjali Coconut Oil, 200ml
4. Nature's Absolutes Virgin Coconut Oil for Hair and Skin
This coconut oil from Nature's Absolutes is one of the best natural coconut oils for hair. This cold pressed coconut oil is light-weight and does not feel heavy on the scalp. The oil lends a natural goodness to hair, and nourishes hair from root-shoot, also making them thicker and fuller. This virgin coconut hair oil penetrates deep into the scalp, to improve its health. It also helps fight scalp issues and helps improve the quality of damaged, dry, and lifeless hair.
Nature's Absolutes Virgin Coconut Oil for Hair and Skin 220ml
Benefits of Applying Coconut Oil in Hair
- Makes hair shiny and soft
- Improves the texture of hair
- Deeply conditions
- Suitable for dry and damaged hair
- Makes hair healthy
- Prevents dandruff
- Reduces hair fall
- Prevents graying
- Maintains the natural colour of hair
- Provides deep hydration
- Suitable for both men and women
- Makes hair strong from the roots
Directions for Application
- If the coconut oil is in a solid form, melt it by keeping the oil jar in a bowl of hot water. This will melt and warm the oil in a natural fashion.
- Now apply the warm oil on scalp.
- Massage for 3-4 minutes.
- Apply the oil on hair strands.
- Comb hair after applying the oil so that the oil spreads evenly.
- If you have extremely dry hair then tie your hair, and put a shower cap.
- Let the oil sit on the hair overnight for better results.
- Now wash hair with regular shampoo using luke warm water.
- Preferably air dry your hair.
- Once the hair is completely dry, take a small amount of coconut oil on your palm and apply at the tips of the hair to make it look shiny and prevent from any kind of damage.
Best Coconut Oils for Hair
|Product||Price in India|
|Parachute Pure Coconut Hair Oil||₹ 290|
|Max Care Virgin Coconut Oil (Cold Pressed) 250ML||₹ 180|
|Patanjali Coconut Hair Oil||₹ 75|
|Nature's Absolutes Virgin Coconut Oil for Hair and Skin 220ml||₹ 217|
Viveka is known to her friends as a movie junkie who is also a creative fashion enthusiast in red lipstick. She's passionate about writing! Be it fashion, beauty or movies she is pro. In her free time, she loves to play badminton, cook and binge watch movies. She's also a great observer who has a quirky take on various things, well only close ones know this. Nothing stops her from personifying the creative game.