Best Electric Shavers For Men
How you look can change how you feel, and thus personal grooming should be a priority. For men's grooming, an electric shaver can make for an essential tool. It is easy to use and can come handy when one is unable to visit a salon. An electric shaver can also be great to have, as it lets you cut and style your beard or hair without the use of any cream or gel. Equip yourself with this master hair-care accessory. Shop from this list.
Look Dapper With The Best Electric Shavers For Men
1. FYC RF-666 Electric Shaver
One of the most powerful motored electric shaver, this one from FYC offers an adjustable trimming range. It is one of the best electric shavers for men, and is easy to use and clean. It works seamlessly even on long hair, giving you a clean and smooth shaving experience.
FYC RF-666 Electric Shaver with 1.5 m Long Wire with Adjustable Trimming Range
2. Philips QP2525/10 OneBlade Hybrid Trimmer and Shaver
One of the best brands when it comes to grooming products, Phillips is liked by many for its well thought mechanisms and great quality. This hybrid shaver and trimmer allows the user to cut down lengthy hair. At the same time, it also offers a close and smooth shave. Once fully charged, the batteries deliver 45 minutes of constant performance.
Philips QP2525/10 OneBlade Hybrid Trimmer and Shaver with 3 Trimming Combs (Lime Green)
3. Braun MG5090 Multi Groom Shaver
Comparatively an expensive pick, this electric shaver from Barun is worth the buy. The Barun MG5090 electric shaver comes with 3-in-1 functionality. Its 4-length setting allows the user to style their beard the way they want. The extra-wide shaver head lends a clean shave in just a few strokes.
Braun MG5090 Multi Groom Shaver
4. Syska SH7200 Shaver
Aligned with modern ways of shaving, this electric shaver can easily provide desired results. Its cordless operation allows the user to carry it along anywhere. The intelliSense technology ensures that the blade offers optimum performance. The stainless steel blades use a unique self-sharpening technology that sharpens the blades automatically to ensure that the user gets the perfect shave every time.
Syska SH7200 Shaver (Black)
Electric Shavers Vs Trimmers: Learn The Difference
- Length of Hair: While you can use a trimmer to chop down hair of different length, a shaver does not give you the freedom to do so.
- Styling: With the help of a trimmer, you can give different styles to your hair. This is not possible with shavers.
- Close and Smooth Shave: A shaver allows you to cut down even the smallest hair giving you a clean, smooth, and close shave, whereas with a trimmer close and smooth shave isn't possible.
- Types: Trimmers are corded as well as rechargeable, whereas most of the shavers are rechargeable battery operated.
- Attachments: Trimmers come with different comb attachments, but shavers do not offer any attachment.
- Blades: Shavers use ultra technology blades to give you a complete shave. Trimmers use self-sharpening blades.
Best Electric Shavers For Men
|Best Electric Shavers For Men||Price in India|
|FYC RF-666 Electric Shaver with 1.5 m Long Wire with Adjustable Trimming Range||₹ 830|
|Philips QP2525/10 OneBlade Hybrid Trimmer and Shaver with 3 Trimming Combs (Lime Green)||₹ 1,693|
|Braun MG5090 Multi Groom Shaver||₹ 5,699|
|Syska SH7200 Shaver (Black)||₹ 1,749|
Braun Series 9 9290 cc Wet and Dry Shaver with Clean and Charge System (Silver)
Remington F5-5800A Rechargeable Foil with Interceptor Shaving Technology
3-Blade Shaver : Panasonic Arc3 Electric Shaver 3-Blade Cordless Razor with Wet Dry Convenience for Men, ES-SL33-S
Braun Series 3 Proskin 3040S Wet & Dry Rechargeable Electric Shaver For Men