Hair straighteners from Philips are one of the most trusted styling product, coming from a renowned brand that is known to offer great quality appliances. Be it personal care electronics, home appliances or kitchen appliances, Philips has proven its excellence over the years by offering powerful and durable products. We bring you some best Philips hair straighteners that you won't regret spending on.
Top Philips Hair Straighteners
1. Philips Kerashine Hair Straightener
This Philips hair straightener is equipped with SilkPro Care technology and advanced keratin ceramic coating plates that provide smooth hair and intense shine by gliding smoothly through the tresses. It comes with extra-wide plates, a 1.8m heat safe cord and 210°C professional temperature so you can effortlessly style hair and tame frizz. The automatic shut off feature is another feature that helps avoid over-heating of this hair straightener.
Philips HP8316/00 Kerashine Hair Straightener With Keratin Ceramic Coating
2. Philips Mid End Straightener
This hair straightener is equipped with SplitStop technology that helps in preventing split ends. This Philips hair straightener comes with UniTemp sensor, keratin-infused ceramic plates and 11 professional temperature settings that let you glide the rod smoothly over the hair to give you straight and lustrous tresses. The 1.6m cord length, auto shut-off feature and high-performance heating element help save time by lending quick results.
Philips BHS673/00 Mid End Straightener (Multicolor)
3. Philips Advanced Kerashine Straightener
This Philips hair straightener is equipped with Silkpro care technology and thermo-protect technology that combine to provide you with evenly distributed heat to give you soft and silky tresses. The keratin ceramic plates glide smoothly over the tresses so that you can achieve shiny, frizz-free hair. This flat iron heats up fast and six temperature settings with clear LED indication provide precise control on the appliance while you're busy straightening your hair.
PHILIPS Bhs378/10 Kerashine Straightener (Pink)
4. Philips Essential Selfie Straightener
This Philips hair straightener comes with SilkPro Care technology and advanced ceramic coating plates that smoothly glide onto the tresses to give silky and smooth hair. Its professional styling temperature not only helps improve the texture but also tames frizz to give you salon-like hair. The swivel cord prevents unnecessary tangles so that you can enjoy styling effortlessly. The compact design makes this hair straightener travel-friendly.
Philips HP8302 Essential Selfie Straightener (Black)
5. Philips Heated Straightening Brush
This Philips hair straightening brush comes with keratin-infused Tourmaline ceramic coating and Silk ProCare technology that helps to minimise hair damage and provide smooth and frizz-free hair. This appliance is equipped with ThermoProtect technology that helps evenly distribute the temperature across the brush and this also helps to prevent overheating. The triple bristle design allows you to gently detangle and straighten the hair from roots to tips.
Philips BHH880/10 Hair Straightening Brush with keratin infused bristles (Black)
Things To Do Before Hair Straightening
- Any hair styling tool works best and gives perfect results when used one day after hair wash. But if you're using it on freshly washed hair and don't have enough time to air dry your, do use a hair dryer before as ironing wet hair could lead to hair damage.
- On the damp hair apply some hair protectant serum and if your hair is dry then you can opt for hair protectant spray.
- Let the product sit and settle onto your tresses to form a protective shield on the strands of your hair.
- Then start sectioning your hair and hold the parts in place.
- Start straightening hair from the roots to tips; this will help you tame all sorts of frizz and flyaways to give a uniform straightening effect as the result.
- Complete one section and then proceed to the other section and this way you'll be able to complete hair straightening.
- And tada, your silky and soft tresses are ready to rule.
Philips Hair Straighteners: Buying Guide
- Look for wide plates that will help you complete the process a little fast.
- Find a hair straightener that comes with the option to set the temperature to have complete control of the heating.
- A long and 360-degree swivel cord will help you effortlessly straighten the hair without causing any detangles
- The auto-shut feature makes the appliance energy-efficient and prevents its overheating or damaging.
Frequently Asked Questions About Hair Straighteners
Does a Philips hair straightener deliver quality results?
Philips hair straighteners are equipped with the latest technology and thermo-protect coating which helps to deliver smooth and salon-like results. Philips is a renowned company which is known to manufacture high-quality appliances and so is the case with Philips hair straighteners.
Can using a hair straightener cause hair fall?
Frequently using any hair straightener along with chemical laden hair sprays or serums can weaken the hair follicles and hair strands, resulting in damage and hair loss. Every styling tool is great provided you use it with moderation.
What are the disadvantages of regularly using hair straighteners?
Regular use of any hair straightening can damage hair follicles and result in losing natural form and texture. If you do not take care of the hair pre-and-post straightening, it could lead to split ends, breakage, and even hair fall.
Can hair straightening be done everyday?
Yes why not, but you need to use more heat protectant than usual; but it'll not help you keep your hair safe and damage-free as it can cause texture damage to a great extent. That's why it is important to deeply nourish and take care of the hair so that they don't lose on their natural shine, volume and texture.
Is it safe to use wet-to-dry straighteners on wet hair?
Wet-to-dry straighteners might sound good for a quick use, but they can cause severe damage to your hair texture. Remember to always air-dry or blow-dry before starting with hair straightening.
What happens if you flat iron wet hair?
This can help you fry your strands, and we're sure you don't want it. It can cause irreversible damage resulting in split ends, dry hair, breakage and lifeless hair. No matter how much hurry you are in, you need to first allow your hair to reach its usable state so that you end with silky smooth hair that too while causing the least damage.
Philips Hair Straighteners For Silky Smooth Finish
|Product||Price in India|
|Philips HP8316/00 Kerashine Hair Straightener With Keratin Ceramic Coating||₹ 2,589|
|Philips BHS673/00 Mid End Straightener (Multicolor)||₹ 3,332|
|PHILIPS Bhs378/10 Kerashine Straightener (Pink)||₹ 3,057|
|Philips HP8302 Essential Selfie Straightener||₹ 975|
|Philips BHH880/10 Hair Straightening Brush with keratin infused bristles (Black)||₹ 2,599|