Best Jio Dongles, A Buying Guide And All Questions Answered
Jio Wifi Dongles come with great speed, connection and probably the highest battery backup. Jio has opened up many opportunities for everyone, be it businesses or individuals. The telecommunications major has also opened up a new digital era in which the internet has become very affordable, thus also making it more available. With the many types of Jio dongles available, it can be a tough choice to pick one, so we have sorted a list of the best Jio dongles basis bandwidth and performance, so you can make an informed choice before shopping.
Best Jio Dongles
1. Jio Dongle Router JMR540
Enjoy blazing fast internet speed with one of the best Jio dongles. This one offers a download speed of up to 150 Mbps and an upload speed of 50 Mbps. True 4G speed for videos and voice calls lets users take and place calls without any hindrances. This Jio dongle can be connected with up to 10 devices including smartphones, laptops, TVs, tablets and more such devices. Best in class, its 2600mAh battery lasts for up to 7-8 hours.
Jio Dongle Router JMR540 : Buy Here
2. Jio Dongle Router M2
Now enjoy high speed 4G data from 2G/3G smartphones to make glitch-free voice calls and to access uninterrupted internet. This dongle from Jio supports up to 150 Mbps download speed in ideal test conditions, which makes it a high performing device while the speed delivered by the network may vary depending on various parameters including one's location. The battery backup of 2300mAh gives 5-6 hours of battery support.
Jio Dongle Router M2: Buy Here
3. Jio Dongle Router M2S
This dongle from Jio supports 4G data speed for rapid internet connectivity, downloads and uploads. Use it to make HD video and voice calls, send SMSs and even set up 5+1 Audio or 3+1 video conference calls using the Jio4GVoice app. This dongle allows you to connect up to 10 devices at once easily. The 2600 mAh battery power lasts for about 7-8 hours with one full charge.
Jio Dongle Router M2S: Buy Here
Currently there are 3 plans to choose from if you are a JioFi user.
- Jio SIM with FRC of Rs. 199 with 1.5GB data/day worth for 28 days, you also get Jio Prime membership for Rs. 99 and get 1.5 GB data/day along with unlimited Jio to Jio mobile calls and Jio to landline calls.
- Jio SIM with FRC of Rs. 249 with 2GB data/day worth for 28 days, you also get Jio Prime membership for Rs. 99 and get 2 GB data/day along with unlimited Jio to Jio mobile calls and Jio to landline calls.
- Jio SIM with FRC of Rs. 349 with 3GB data/day worth for 28 days, you also get Jio Prime membership for Rs. 99 and get 3 GB data/day with unlimited Jio to Jio mobile calls and Jio to landline calls.
- Speed: Anywhere near 20 Mbps speed is good for Indian geography hence checking on what speed are you getting is essential.
- Cost of the dongle: Apart from the plan you choose the dongle would come at a one time cost which is something you might want to consider before buying one.
- Plan : What plans come associated with the dongle you pick will also be of importance you should get enough data package and any additional features or benefits associated with it.
- Company: There are numerous companies offering data cards with many benefits out there so being sure which one you pick and what benefits are you getting is of prime importance.
- Built quality: The dongle you buy should be made of good quality material so they
Frequently Asked Questions
How to use a Jio dongle?
It is very simple to use a Jio dongle; just follow the following steps to get it right.
- Insert the battery and SIM into the Jio dongle.
- Switch ON the Jio Dongle
- Turn on Wi-Fi options on your device
- Search for available Wi-Fi networks
- Connect to the JioFi network name
- Enter the mentioned password, the default password is mentioned on the inside panel of the battery cover.
- You are now ready to connect to Jio's high-speed internet.
What is JioFi?
JioFi is a portable broadband device from Reliance Digital, using which you can connect multiple users and mobile devices to access Jio's 4G high-speed internet connectivity.
Where can I buy a JioFi device?
A. You can buy JioFi device from any Reliance Digital store or Dx Mini Stores or jio.com.
What documents are needed to get a Jio SIM?
To get a Jio SIM, you can present any original Proof of Identity (POI) and Proof of Address (POA) or documents like Aadhaar, Voter ID, Passport, Driving license.