5 Principles Of Smart Parenting
We all love our kids unconditionally and smart parenting is a stepping stone in setting a healthy parent-child relationship. Children have a different way of perceiving information. You need to maintain a balance of laid-back and smart attitude to understand your kids. After all, parents play a humongous role in supporting and developing their child's emotional, mental, and social capabilities.
Principles Of Smart Parenting
1. Earn respect and love
- It is important that your kids don't fear you because you place too many restrictions around them.
- To build a cordial and friendly relationship with your kids, you need to give them reasons for your restrictions in the way they understand. Saying ‘No, because you will get hurt' is better than simply saying ‘No'.
- It is also about how you convey the message, advising rather than scolding would make them respect you more.
2. Be a role model!
- Rather than comprehending what their parents are saying, kids would rather always imitate their parent's actions. So, behaving responsibly around your kids can help them in developing the same attributes.
- A kid always trusts hiss parents more than others and as parents, you should never betray their trust. As soon as you do that, your kids would probably stop listening to you as well.
3. Create a positive and healthy environment around them
Pressurising your kids can often encourage a distraught behavioural pattern in them. Your job, as parents, is to inspire and motivate your kids. In order to do so you need to ensure that you do not have any angry outbursts in front of them. Being angry at other people around you can make your kid fear you or pick this habit. Hence, you should act and react cautiously in front of your kids.
4. Create an interesting daily routine
- A daily routine helps in striking a healthy balance between tasks such as playtime and other functional aspects of their life.
- A daily routine can help establish a sense of security in younger kids or infants, as they expect a predictable environment around them.
- You can also make them adapt a certain kind of responsibility by doing some daily chores. That being said, you also have to give them something bright to look forward to each day!
5. Spend Quality Family Time
Quality over Quantity is a phase that's often underrated. Giving your kids a major chunk of your time might only make them feel that you are overbearing, and as young as they might be, they need their space too. Instead, you can teach them the importance of family outings or activities such as getting together on birthday parties, celebrating their little achievements, Friday movie nights, Sunday brunches, or Saturday shopping sprees!
Recommended Products You Would Want To Buy Online
Oral-B Kids Battery Power Toothbrush featuring Disney Princess Characters, Extra Soft Bristles, 1 Count
JVM Unbreakable Friction Automobile Cars Toy Set for Kids (UB.)
Octopus prime Outdoor Large Family Size Oxford Folding Collapsible Basket Lunch Picnic Food Insulated Cooler Camping Bag (Multicolour)
Happy Birthday Decor Balloons Kit Rose Gold Birthday Banner Confetti Balloons for Birthday, Mother's Day, Prom, Party, Valentine's Day, Engagement or Wedding
5 Principles Of Smart Parenting
|Product||Price in India|
|Oral-B Kids Battery Power Toothbrush featuring Disney Princess Characters, Extra Soft Bristles, 1 Count||₹ 704|
|JVM Unbreakable Friction Automobile Cars Toy Set for Kids (UB.)||₹ 599|
|Octopus prime Outdoor Large Family Size Oxford Folding Collapsible Basket Lunch Picnic Food Insulated Cooler Camping Bag (Multicolour)||₹ 525|
|Happy Birthday Decor Balloons Kit Rose Gold Birthday Banner Confetti Balloons for Birthday, Mother's Day, Prom, Party, Valentine's Day, Engagement or Wedding||₹ 799|