Baby Travel Kit Essentials for Babies
There are so many places to visit this holiday season, and if you are planning to go outstation, then there are some things which you must carry if you have a baby. Apart from basic baby needs like extra clothes, diapers, medicines, bottle, etc., there are much more things to take along. When packing up for a travel with your baby you tend to stuff in the not so important things and miss out the important ones. So if you forget the Diapers you could buy one pack there but buying another Car seat is not feasible. So we have especially taken care of the most important travel essentials for a happy travel with your baby. Wait have you not yet made your plans we have some exciting options on offers for you Read here for Best Indian Summer Vacation Deals and Best International Destinations on Discounts.
Must Have Baby Travel Essentials:
1. Car Seat - If you are going somewhere by car, then a baby car seat is essential and not only this, even if you are traveling via flight, this seat comes handy there also. The fundamental purpose of this seat if to keep your baby safe while traveling
2.. Portable Crib - A good hotel can give you everything you need, but a crib might not be on their list of essentials. A crib is important for your baby's sleep and taking a portable crib along with you would be a good idea while traveling.
3. Stroller - Strollers are one of the most important things to carry for you baby and specifically a portable stroller is a crucial thing to take since you cannot hold your baby in your hands for the entire trip. Strollers these days are so compact that they can be put in the overhead compartment in the flight too.
4. Carrier - A baby carrier would be handy in places where you can not carry a stroller. A carrier helps you in carrying your baby without occupying your hands.
5. Sterilizers - All of us know, how important is to give your baby a bacteria free bottle but cleaning a bottle by boiling might not be possible every time. Sterilizers help you disinfect your new born's bottle and make it bacteria-free.
6. Inflatable Bath Tub - It might sound unnecessary, but a bath tub is one of the best things to keep your baby occupied. And a bathtub solves two purposes, bathing and playing.
7. A Hat - A hat is something which is usually underestimated while packing for a summer holiday, but the importance of a hat is only realized when we don't pack it. Apparently, we can manage without a hat, buy direct sunlight will be harmful to your baby. So carry a hat for your baby a cute one will be an add on.
We recommend you to go through all the products and buy all those which you don't already have. We have also curated The Best Baby Safety Essentials for your home you might want to see.
Viveka is known to her friends as a movie junkie who is also a creative fashion enthusiast in red lipstick. She's passionate about writing! Be it fashion, beauty or movies she is pro. In her free time, she loves to play badminton, cook and binge watch movies. She's also a great observer who has a quirky take on various things, well only close ones know this. Nothing stops her from personifying the creative game.