Simple Ways To Build A Healthy Schedule
Maintaining a healthy schedule helps us to stay focused and motivates us in achieving a perfect work-life balance. Successful people often have a daily schedule they follow which not only encourages them to achieve their goals but also offers them a sense of achievement accompanied by it. This article offers you a complete insight on developing a health schedule for yourself.
Ways To Build A Healthy Schedule
1. Adopting a Healthy Diet
Healthy diet and smart food choices not only affect your health but also reflect upon your past, present, and future lifestyle. They help you in preventing chronic diseases and substantially improve your muscle memory along with it. Studies suggest that your diet also directly impacts your mood. Hence, it is essential to adopt a healthy diet plan. We have listed some do's and don'ts for you.
- Start your day with lemon water. Take a warm glass of water and mix it with half squeezed lemon juice.
- Intake a diet rich in vegetables, fruits, and fibre such as wholegrain breakfast cereals or bread and oats, apples, strawberries, raspberries, carrots, beets, broccoli, etc.
- Eat food which contains more lean protein such as eggs, tofu, fish, nuts, etc.
- Avoid foods & beverages that contain high sugar (aerated drinks, soda, canned juice) and swap them for herbal tea, decaf coffee, etc.
- Avoid eating meat for at least one day in a week and processed meat altogether.
- Don't deprive your body of eating fried food once in a while. Every essential diet consists of cheat days.
It is a known fact that working out releases endorphins in your body that produce feelings and reduce the perception of pain. It also helps you in reducing the calories you intake and vitally builds your muscles and bones. Moderate exercising can also increase the production of antioxidants which can stimulate blood flow and improve your skin health. The workout is an overall essential in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
However, you don't really need to exercise or weight train to work out. There are several other ways of working out mentioned below:
- Dancing is a passion amongst few, which can also be pursued as a workout.
- Cycling helps you in building your core strength and toning your leg muscles.
- Swimming is also known as a full-body workout.
- Boxing helps you in building your strength, stamina, and endurance.
- Power Yoga is the most popular form of yoga and helps in weight loss.
Meditation has a profound impact on our physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well being. It helps you improve your focus and rejuvenates your inner self. In times when you are stuck at home, it helps you in reducing stress and anxiety which can be amplified in an enclosed space.
How to meditate?
- Sit or lie comfortably.
- Close your eyes and let your body relax.
- Now, breathe normally and just focus on the inhalation and exhalation of each breathe.
- You can also buy a meditation chair, apply a cooling face pack or, simply hear some soothing music in the background.
4. Staying Hydrated
Staying hydrated is crucial to regulate the function of fluids, blood circulation, proper functioning of our organs and, in the absorption of nutrients. On average, 50-65% of our bodies constitute of water and even more so in children. Hence, it is recommended to intake 6-8 glasses of water regularly.
Recommended Products You Would Want To Buy Online
FOM (Friends of Meditation) Back Jack Meditation Chair (Green)
Cardio Max JSB HF147 Cross Trainer Elliptical Workout Machine Magnetic Fitness Bike Exercise Cycle (Silver-Red)
IShake Speed 1 Storage Shaker Bottle (Blue)
Xpeed 6 MM Yoga Matt With Cover
Simple Ways To Build A Healthy Schedule
|Product||Price in India|
|FOM (Friends of Meditation) Back Jack Meditation Chair (Green)||₹ 2,800|
|Cardio Max JSB HF147 Cross Trainer Elliptical Workout Machine Magnetic Fitness Bike Exercise Cycle (Silver-Red)||₹ 13,999|
|IShake Speed 1 Storage Shaker Bottle (Blue)||₹ 304|
|Xpeed 6 MM Yoga Matt With Cover||₹ 649|