After 8 long months of struggle Airtel users will now be entitled to pay their bills and recharge their numbers using PhonePe on Airtel. Earlier in January this year Airtel has stopped accepting payments from e-wallets. The company sought to consolidate its online payment interface and provide security to its users. Airtel had planned to redesign its payment interface and incorporate all wallets on its website. Following the process of interface the Airtel users were unable to make payments using PhonePe on Airtel. Airtel confirmed that the company was facing trouble to redress the complaints against failed transactions from these wallets. âWhen there is a transaction failure during phone bill payment (with a bank), there is a streamlined redressal mechanism, customer care service, 24*7 call centre and immediate reversal of paid amounts. But with wallets that is not the case. We are finding it difficult to deal with wallets and might have to re-think our digital strategy,â Airtel had said. However now Airtel users once again will be able to use Airtel PhonePe recharge wallet to make recharges and pay their bills. With the company integrating its payment options it has become easier for the customers to choose their preferred PhonePe wallet on Airtel as a mode of payment for recharge.
PhonePe Airtel Recharge Offers
- Get up to Rs.50 Cashback for payments below Rs.349 when using PhonePe Airtel recharge wallet.
- Flat Rs.75 Cashback for payments above Rs.349 on using PhonePe Airtel recharge wallet.
- Get Rs.125 Extra cashback on PhonePe wallet on Airtel.
Official Tweet by PhonePe Welcoming Airtel India :
Offer Details: PhonePe Airtel Bank Offer
- 50% Cashback on first and fifth Airtel Payments Bank UPI Money Send Transactions on PhonePe wallet on Airtel.
- PhonePe Airtel Bank Offer Of Max. Cashback of â¹125 on 1st transaction.
- Max. Cashback of â¹75 on 5th transaction with PhonePe Airtel wallet.
Latest Mobile Recharge Offers & Coupons
Use these Latest Mobile Recharge Offers To Avail The Best Discount:
Since Phonepe Airtel have joined hands once again they plan to come with even more exciting offers and cashbacks for their customers.