Hello, photographers! All of us know how important is your camera for you. The main credit for all those amazing pictures you clicked goes to your camera after you. But we cannot neglect the importance of lenses.These days we can find many lenses in all almost every decent price range. Every lens has its unique purpose to cater. After you are a proud owner of a great camera you next need lenses and a great tripod. We have handpicked the best entry level DSLRs
for you and also the best options for Tripods
which you might want to consider. Following are the few lenses which we advise all the photographers to consider if you are planning to invest in lenses. These are the must have lenses for any photographer or if you are considering to pick up this skill then we have the most basic photography equipment
you will need to start.
Camera Lens Buying Guide:
Well, If you plan to enhance the performance of your camera and give your photographs an exotic look, then do not settle down for the kit lens. There are multiple lenses available in the market for various specific needs. But first have a look at these camera lens buying tips here:
- Compatibility of the lens with your camera: If you own a camera with cropped sensor then the APS-C lens would suit your needs the best, but for the ones who own a full frame sensor camera only full frame lenses would be compatible with your camera.
- Focal Length: The longer the focal length, the longer you can zoom into a distant object.
- Aperture: Aperture controls the amount of the scene that is in focus. Lower the aperture means lower scene is taken in to focus giving a professional look to your portraits.
- Your Requirements: Last but not the least your own needs would also affect your decision to buy a camera lens. If you wish to buy a lens that could be put to multiple use then you should go for the lens with similar zoom range as of you kit lens but with faster aperture. However if you wish to specialize in shooting small flowers, insects and birds go for a macro lens, and if you are daring enough to shoot wildlife opt for a telephoto or super telephoto lens.
If your camera does not have a image stabilization feature then you should choose a lens that is pre-occupied with this feature, as it will help you to get sharper images even at slow shutter speeds.
Types of Camera Lenses:Prime Lens
- This is the most important lens to consider when you are planning to upgrade your photography game. This lens is mostly used for portrait photo shoot. Canon users can go for the iconic Canon EF50MM F/1.8 STM Lens. It is a good lens and all that at a very affordable price.Wide Lens
- Photography is incomplete without those wide landscape photos, and standard kit lenses are not just wide enough. Canon users can go for Canon EF-S 10-18MM f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Zoom Lens. This lens helps in taking amazing wide photos. This lens is specialized for landscape shots.Macro Lens
- After moving from extreme wide photos how can we forget extreme close-ups. Macro lenses are used to click extreme close-up photos. Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Lenses for Canon Cameras is an excellent deal if you are planning to invest in Macro Lenses. The extreme close-up shots with this lens are amazing.Zoom Lens
- The candid photography is incomplete without zoom lenses. A good zoom lens is one, which has the incredible zooming capability with good quality too. Iconic Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L USM Telephoto Zoom Lens is an excellent lens in this segment. There are very few lenses which can give a great zoom factor with excellent image quality and this lens is one of those unique lenses.Best Kit Replacement Lens
- If you are bored with the traditional kit lenses then you can go for the Canon EF-S 18-135mm Zoom Lens. This is a standard zoom lens, and it is very useful when shooting outdoors. Basically, in a nutshell, this lens is an excellent replacement for traditional 18mm-55mm lenses.
List of Best Camera Lens To Buy This 2017:
1. Canon EF50MM F/1.8 STM Lens for Canon DSLR Camera
This canon lens comes with the new exterior design and is fully compatible to the canon DSLR camera. It gives you good image quality as its focal length is 50mm which gives sharper image. It also has wide aperture which means that it will perform well even in low light. So now you can capture some really amazing pictures with the help of canon lens, you should definitely keep it into your consideration list.
2. Canon EF-S 10-18MM f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Zoom Lens
Another canon lens which you should have a look on is canon EF-S 10. Canon is imported specially from USA and is 100% genuine product. The total price of the camera includes all the custom duties and taxes. This canon lens has impressive focal length which results in good zoom that enriches your photography experience. It has compact design and it is easy to carry. Generally it’s difficult to carry your camera to other places but this canon lens is very light weighted and allows you to carry it where ever you want.
3. Tamron SP AF90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Lenses for Canon Cameras
Tamron lenses are another lens on which you can easily rely on. With 27 degree angle of view it will capture some of the best pictures of your life. The good focal length of the camera will gives you sharp and brighter images which will ultimately improve your image quality. If you are planning to buy a good lens then this one will definitely blow your mind. You should try this out.
4. Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L USM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon DSLR Camera
This model of canon lens is one of the most good looking lens. With 70-200 mm telephoto zoom it makes you click the picture perfect. For quick and quiet auto focusing, the special inner focusing system and ultra sonic monitor is designed. It measures 3 inches in diameter and 6.8 inches long. So it gives high performance, sharp images and auto focus is the thing which you will find the best in this lens. So what are you waiting for go grab this lens.
5. Canon EF-S 18-135mm Zoom Lens for Canon DSLR Camera
This canon model of lens is a compact 18-135mm lens for still photography. Many a times our focus is disturbed while shooting so it provides us the STM stepping-motor technology which allows quiet focusing while shooting with the compatible camera. The focus allows you to capture shake free movies . even if you are capturing fast moving objects this lens will auto focus on the object. This highly professional camera should be a must added item to your shopping list.
The lenses mentioned above are adequate for day-to-day uses, and these lenses cover a very wide variety of purposes.These lenses are good for both photography and videography. Go check out all of these lenses by clicking on "BUY NOW".Do also check our Flipkart
stores for more options.
Grab Amazing Deals on the Best Camera Lens here!