You May Also Like:
Children Books for 9-12yrs
Best Non-Fiction Books Everyone Should Read
Bestselling Parenting Books
Shop Best Romance Novels Online:
1. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesFifty Shades of Grey is one of the most erotic and the best romantic novels of all time that traces the deepening and twisting relationship between a young entrepreneur Christian Grey and a college graduate Anastasia Steele. The girl who had ended up interviewing Mr Grey on behalf of her friend finds this man quite attractive as well as intimidating. Mr Grey on the other hand too is unable to resist Ana’s beauty and independent spirit. Finally both of them end up signing a dominant/submissive contract and Mr Grey makes it clear that he would only like to have sex with Ana without any romantic relationship. The story revolves around Ana being supressed by Mr Grey dominantly.
- Rs1,390Rs1,399(1% OFF)
- Rs399Rs499(20% OFF)
2. 2 States by Chetan BhagatTwo States is one of the best romantic novels by an Indian author. Taking inspiration from his own life the writer has beautifully weaved a fiction love story based around the relationship of a North Indian boy and a South Indian girl. The story is set in at IIM where Ananya the South Indian girl is most talked about in the college campus and Krish the North Indian boy is an IITian. Soon both of them become best friends and then their friendship turns into a love story and they begin to live together. The whole plot of marriage between both the individuals from different states has been depicted very interestingly.
- Rs101Rs195(48% OFF)
3. Gone with the Wind by Margaret MitchellGone with the Wind is a story based around the Civil War and the atrocities that the people had to face during the period. In spite of all the troubles and issues the lead character of the novel Scarlett remains optimistic. The novel is one of the best romantic novels 2018. The story revolves around the love story of Scarlett and Rhett Butler.
- Rs370Rs399(7% OFF)
4. Twilight by Stephenie MeyerTwilight remains to be one of the best romance novels of all times, the story follows a 17 year old young girl Bella who moves from Phoenix, Arizona to Forks, Washington to live with her father, where she meets Edward Cullen and gets attracted towards him. But soon Bella realises that Edward is a vegetarian vampire and feeds on animal blood rather than human blood. The book connects directly to the teenage population and discusses the passion and promise that the first love offers.
- Rs282Rs499(43% OFF)
5. Pride and Prejudice by Jane AustenThe book Pride and Prejudice is considered to be one of the best love story novels of all times that criticize the nature of the society in the 18th century in England. Through the characters and the story the author has beautifully integrated pride, prejudice and romance. Jane has very clearly depicted that love can transcend the divisions in the society and even personal pride can be subsided by love.
- Rs124Rs199(38% OFF)
6. I Too Had a Love Story by Ravinder SinghI Too Had a Love Story is yet another best love story novels by an Indian author. Born and brought up in a small town of Orrisa, Ravinder Singh’s novel has a deep impact on the reader and involves a series of different emotions. While flipping through the pages of the book one is taken through the journey of joy, friendship, sorrows and difficulties that one has to face during the lifetime.
- Rs97Rs199(51% OFF)
7. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireBeautiful Disaster is amongst the best romantic novels written by Jamie McGuire. The story is a love story of a young girl Abby and a college boy Travis, they met each other in college and both of them have no idea that they have met their match. However their relationship goes through lots of ups and down where they keep challenging each other on various things.
- Rs905Rs1,062(15% OFF)
8. A Walk to Remember by Nicholas SparksA Walk to Remember is one very popular and the best love story novels where Landon Carter the lead character of the novel narrates the flashback story of his senior year in the late 1950s at Beaufort High in Beaufort, North Carolina, when he first discovers the power of love.
- Rs288Rs350(18% OFF)
So if you also want butterflies fluttering in your stomach and wish to relive the magic moment go through and flip the pages of these best romantic novels and enjoy.