Call it Vitamin C or Ascorbic acid, it is a powerhouse ingredient for your skin. The best way to use Vitamin C on your skin is in the form of serums. Vitamin C serum has the ability to brighten and tighten your skin. Vitamin C serum gives you clear blemish-free skin as it helps in eradicating all types of awful marks on the face and makes it look vibrant and youthful. It also sorts out skin problems like pigmentation around eyes and lips and freckles on the nose. Vitamin C serum works like wonders when combined with Hyaluronic acid as it treats the skin keeping it hydrated and moisturized. So, today we've reviewed the list of best Vitamin C serums in India which you can seamlessly shop online. Vitamin C serum helps your skin glow like never before. Don't believe us, read on the benefits of Vitamin C serum, below:
- Brightens the skin
- Hydrates the skin
- Lightens freckles
- Evens out discolouration
- Fights pigmentation
- Reduces acne marks
- Boosts your collagen production (helping banish fine lines and wrinkles)
- Helps protect from sun damage caused by harmful UV rays
The good news is, just about anyone can use Vitamin C serum for skin benefits. But one thing nobody tells you about using Vitamin C serum is that- You should not apply Vitamin C serum and step out in the sun as it will darken your skin and spoil the texture by causing pigmentation. Listed below, the best vitamin C serums in India which you can consider adding to your skincare regimen now. (Psst – don't forget to check out this facial acid guide and this list of the best salicylic acid products for blemish-prone skin!)
How to Use Vitamin C Serum
- From the list of top 10 recommendations below, pick your favourite Vitamin C serum.
- Morning and evening, cleanse your face with a gentle face wash + warm water. This will rid your skin of dirt and open your pores to allow the serum to seep in.
- Wash your face and then apply the Vitamin C Serum on a clear skin, consider using it soon after bath for better results.
- Next, in gentle circular motions, massage the vitamin C serum onto your face and neck.
- You need to wait for a couple of days after you start using Vitamin C serum to see any notable results.
- With a gap of a minimum 1.5 hours you can apply a moisturizer followed by a sunscreen on to your skin to avoid any damage to the skin.
- For best results, use the Vitamin C Serum twice a day, morning and night.
- In case of any irritation, consult a dermatologist.
A Quick Guide to Vitamin C Serum (Ascorbic Acid)
|You Ask||We Answer|
|What does Vitamin C serum do for my face?|
|Who should use Vitamin C serum?|
|Which skin type is best suited for Vitamin C serum?|
|Any precautions I should take while using Vitamin C serum?|
List of 11 Best Vitamin C Serums, Creams in India
1. Khadi Global Vitamin C Serum
The Khadi Global Vitamin C Serum contains Vitamin E, Vegan Hyaluronic Acid, Ferulic Acid and Glutathione Acid. Vitamin C fights ageing + wrinkles; vitamin E imparts antioxidant benefits; hyaluronic acid plumps your skin to reduce the appearance of textural imperfections; Glutathione brightens your skin tone and Ferulic acid helps your skin absorb all the other ingredients better.
2. Optimum Organics Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 30% for Face 30ml
The Optimum Organics Vitamin C Serum is the best Vitamin C serum in India enriched with Vitamin E + hyaluronic acid + bellis perennis flower extract. What does this mean for your skin? No dark spots, more collagen production, diminished fine lines and wrinkles, a brighter skin tone and increased moisture retention. The product is free from parabens, synthetic colours and other harmful chemicals.
- Rs499Rs1,699(71% OFF)
3. StBotanica Retinol 2.5% + Vitamin E, C & Hyaluronic Acid Professional Facial Serum
The paraben & silicone free StBotanica Retinol 2.5% + Vitamin E, C & Hyaluronic Acid Professional Facial Serum is recommended for mature skin - that is those aged 30+, since it contains active anti-ageing ingredient - Retinol (2.5%), a vitamin A derivative that helps fade fine lines and wrinkles. In addition, vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, and botanical extracts help lighten pigmentation, even out skin tone, plumpen skin and improve texture.
4. Cipla VC15 Vitamin C Serum, 15ml
Cipla's Vitamin Serum is the the best Vitamin C serum in India for photo-aged skin, that is skin made dull and weak by the sun's UVA and UVB rays. With a high vitamin C concentration of 15%, this product stimulates your skin's natural mechanism to produce more collagen, thus helping aid its restorative process to give you smoother, younger-looking skin. We recommend this for users with maturing/mature skin.
5. Beardhood Vitamin C Serum for Face with Vitmain C 20%, Hyaluronic Acid and Green Tea Extract, 30 ml
The Beardhood Vitamin C Serum for Face with Vitmain C 20%, Hyaluronic Acid and Green Tea Extract, 30 ml is the best Vitamin C serum in India for men. Contains Glycerin, Green Tea Extract, Basil Extract, Allatoin, Ginger Oil, Witch Hazal Extract, Vitamin E, Madrin Oil and Hyaluronic Acid among other wonder ingredients. Use several drops over your face once you're done cleansing, and follow up with a moisturizer if necessary or a sunscreen.
6. Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Eye-Brightening Concentrate
From global giant Kiehl's, here's a Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Eye-Brightening Concentrate - the best vitamin C serum in India to minimize dark circles. With a high concentration of 10.5% Pure Vitamin C combined with Haloxyl, this formula helps brighten the eye area to make you look wide-eyed. With continued use, you will see more serious signs of skin-aging, like sub-orbital wrinkles and crow's feet, fade away.
7. Natural Vibes Ayurvedic Vitamin C Skin Care Serum
A blend of amla, peach, grape seed, lemon, orange and aloe vera with a bonus addition of Tea tree oil makes this Vitamin C serum one of the best serums in reducing fine lines. Its skin lightning benefits helps in making the skin spotless and clear. It reduces wrinkles, acne and gives a radiant skin. They are free from paraben, sls, sles and phthalates which make it 100% natural and suitable for all skin types. It should be used by women above 25 years of age and even pregnant women can use them.
8. Vya Naturals Active Hyaluronic Acid Serum
O3+ Agelock Vitamin C Booster Serum has anti-aging skin properties which reduces fine lines and wrinkles and gives intense moisturization which results in improved skin texture by making it plumper, softer and radiant. It contains green tea and aloe-vera which moisturizes and nourishes your skin making it look healthy.It is suitable for all skin types but works best for dry skin and also works under makeup.
9. O3+ Agelock Vitamin C Booster Serum
O3+ Agelock Vitamin C Booster Serum is best for all skin types. It helps in fading the awful marks and combats dullness, making the face look much brighter and radiant. A regular use of this serum will give you brighter glowing skin. You can opt to shop this Vitamin C Serum from the below link.
10. Mountainor Vitamin C Face Serum with 20% Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Jojoba oil and Retinol
A highly concentrated vitamin C serum with 20% pure vitamin C suitable for all skin types even the most sensitive skin. This Vitamin C serum helps in boosting the collagen production. improves hydration, reduces inflammation, gives brighter skin, protects from UV rays, corrects the under eye circles and puffiness. This is one of the best serum for those who are looking for a great facial serum with amazing anti-ageing properties.
11. Neemli Naturals Hyaluronic & Vitamin C Sulfate and Paraben-free Anti Ageing Serum
Neemli Naturals Hyaluronic & Vitamin C Sulfate and Paraben-free Anti Ageing Serum is packed with 12% vitamin C serum which plumps the skin by hydrating it into the deepest. This Vitamin C Serum helps in reducing hyper pigmentation which is a common skin problem these days. This serum works great as makeup primer and gives a brighter skin. Its non-greasy gel formula helps the skin to retain moisturize and keep it smooth.
12. DERMA ESSENTIA Vitamin C Serum
DERMA Vitamin C serum is an anti oxidant that has anti-aging and hydration benefits, which helps to hydrate the skin and make your skin free from fine lines and wrinkles. Get ready to see wonders happening as you apply this facial serum on a daily basis. Shop away this Vitamin C Serum from the below link.
- Rs795Rs850(6% OFF)
13. Recast Vitamin C Facial Serum
Recast Vitamin C Facial Serum is suitable for both men and women. The goodness of aloe-vera, grape seed extract and hyaluronic acids combined together to provide that flawless skin which you've always dreamt of. One can feel the difference on the skin from the very first application and can see visible results in few days. Its deep mositurization formula helps in getting a glowing skin which is free from fine lines and wrinkles.
14. Aegte 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum (with Collagen Booster)
Aegte 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum illuminates the skin by providing deep moisturization. Vitamin C serum protects the skin from UV rays and reduces the sign of fine lines and wrinkles. It repairs damaged skin and removes any tanning. This serum is enriched with the goodness of Aqua, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C & E, Collagen, Rose Extract, 24K Gold, Vitamin B, Niacinamide to boost up the collagen and bring back the radiant look which you've always wanted.
15. Irem Vitamin C Serum for face with Hyaluronic acid, Ferulic acid, Aloe vera and Grape seed extract
One of the most popular serums for face is Irem Vitamin C Serum for face. It is a perfect serum with advanced formula of ferulic, hyaluronic acids and goodness of Vitamin E which helps in brightening the skin, making it firmer and smoother. Apply it on your skin to protect it from harmful rays, remove dark spots and sun spots. Aloe-vera and grape seed extract do wonders to your skin and prevent blackheads, oiliness and breakouts on the skin.
16. Ryaal Anti-Aging Vitamin C Serum
Coming from a renowned brand, Ryaal, Ryaal Anti-Aging Vitamin C Serum has a powerful anti-aging formulation which helps in removing fine lines and wrinkles. This Vitamin C Serum helps in preventing from breakouts, shrinks up the pores and removes dark spots, which finally result into a radiant skin. This serum is suitable for all skin types and is gentle on the skin. It gives intense hydration and removes any acne from the skin.
17. Casa Allegra Instaskin Naturals Vitamin C Serum
This Vit C Serum has been proven to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. This serum also protects your skin from harmful UV rays. It provides intense moisturization which helps in boosting up the collagen. All these features combines together to provide a rejuvenated skin which is firmer, smoother and glowing spotlessly.
Things to Keep In Mind When Shopping For A Vitamin C Serum:
- Make sure that your Vitamin C serum comes in a dark coloured glass bottle(if you're making one then store in a dark glass bottle too).
- Light should no pass through the bottle, as it might spoil your magical Vitamin C serum too early.
- Make sure the serum looks crystal clear.
- Read the ingredients properly, considering your skin texture in mind.
- People with dry skin, can mix vegetable glycerine with Vitamin C serum to combat skin dryness.
- People with oily skin, they should avoid using vegetable glycerine in their Vitamin C serum as it will lead to break out.
- If the Vitamin C serum starts to appear yellowish, it's the right time to stop using it.
Which Comes First, Vitamin C Serum OR Hyaluronic acid Serum?
- Now if you're using Vitamin C serum and Hyaluronic acid serum both on to the skin, then start with Vitamin C serum on clean and clear skin
- Then before it dries out use a gel cream be it aloe vera gel or saffron gel
- Then head on to apply Hyaluronic acid serum on to that to see your skin turn clear and plumpy.
- Use the serum twice a day, preferably morning as soon as you're awake and at night when you're ready to hit the bed.
Tweet to us @HotDeals360 & submit your reviews of your favourite vitamin C creams & serums.