The only thing a traveller dreams of is travelling round the globe, across the oceans and above the sky. But unfortunately all this travelling stuff requires a hell lot of money. Money should never be a constraint and should not stop you from moving, exploring new destinations. If you are someone who wants to travel all the time, there's no way that you would wait for that festive season or off season when most of the major airlines come up with special fares. The truth is you can discount on your flight bookings at any time of the year. The worst nightmare for any traveller is how to save money upon booking of flight tickets and book cheap flight tickets. At certain times we often tend to find some amazing deals on flight bookings but just moments later the deals disappear and we see a hike in air fares. But no need to worry now, you can easily book cheap flight tickets using these tips and tricks and travel to your wonder world:
- Early Bird Catches the Worm
- Book Cheap Flight Tickets Using Incognito Mode
- Avoid Travelling on Weekends
- Travel During Off Season
- Look out for the Best Money-Saving Deals and Offers
- Opt for Indirect Flights
- Avail the Facilities at Amex Lounge
- Go for Round Trips Instead of One Way Journey
- Book Cheap Airline Tickets With Amazing Bank Offers
Someone has rightly said that the early bird catches the worm, so if you wish to travel at the lowest possible fares book your flights as early as possible. Waiting for the last minute may ruin your chances to book cheap flight tickets. You should also keep an eye on changing fares and keep checking them quite often. So as soon as you get the best deal you can easily book cheap flight tickets even of no sale is going on.
1. Early Bird Catches the Worm:
2. Book Cheap Flight Tickets Using Incognito Mode:Have you ever noticed that, almost every time you visit a flight booking site you see a raised amount in the flight fare? Well, these sites are not fools, they automatically record your cookie and server details, so the moment they get to know that you are visiting them for the second time or after a few days, they are bound to show you an increased fare. In such situation to book cheap flight tickets becomes a hectic job, thus using the incognito mode while searching to book cheap flight tickets is just another trick. You can also clear your cookies and continue to use normal mode.
3. Avoid Travelling on Weekends:Ticket fares on weekends are generally higher than usual days, so folks try to avoid travelling on weekends until its completely urgent. So if you are a leisure traveller you can definitely find out time on weekdays to travel. So book cheap flight tickets on weekdays rather than on weekends.
4.Travel During Off Season:If the sole purpose of your travelling is to explore new places, then avoid travelling during the peak season. For eg if you are planning a trip to Australia or Spain, try to avoid the Christmas season. If you are a domestic traveller try avoiding to book tickets during festive seasons like Diwali, and Holi. You tend to find better deals and book cheap flight tickets during off season.
5. Look out for the Money-Saving Deals and Offers on Flight Booking:There are a number of travel booking websites that come up with heavy discounts, attractive deals and amazing cashback offers on flight ticket booking. While booking your flight tickets, do check them out, you never know how much you can save until you've booked one.
Top Paytm Flight Ticket Bookings Offers:
Top Cleartrip Flight Ticket Bookings Offers:
Top Goibibo Flight Ticket Bookings Offer:
6. Opt for Indirect Flights:If money matters to you more than time, then booking indirect flights might also give you the opportunity to book cheap flight tickets. While opting for a break journey you can also mix and match your flights. For eg: if you wish to travel to Singapore from Delhi, you can book cheap flight tickets of any airlines from Delhi to Lucknow and from Lucknow you can book another cheap flight ticket to Singapore in some other airlines.
7. Avail the Facilities at Amex Lounge:Most of the international and domestic airports have opened up Amex lounge where you can easily while away your time. So while you are saving on flight tickets while booking indirect flights you can also avail all the facilities at Amex Lounge at very nominal charges and entertain yourself.
8. Go for Round Trips Instead of One Way Journey:If you wish to save heavily upon air fares, then the best way to book cheap flight tickets is through round trip. Booking Round trip tickets allows you to save heavily on flight fares. If you keep on flying on regular basis you can enrol yourself to the frequent flyer program of various sites and avail unexpected discounts on ticket bookings. If you are lucky enough you might also avail free tickets.
9. Book Cheap Airline Tickets With Amazing Bank Offers:Various banks have joined hands with travelling sites to avail their customers with special discounts as a reward of their loyalty towards the bank. So instead of just looking out for cheap tickets look out for all the available offers on the flight booking with your bank credit card or debit card and book cheap flight tickets.
Yes Bank Flight Ticket Booking Offers:
HDFC Bank Flight Ticket Booking Offers:
- Flight Booking Offers | Hotel Booking OffersAdditional offers
Get a maximum discount of 1000
Use this coupon code CTWKNDHDFC to avail this discount on Cleartrip.
Now, using these tricks and tips we are sure you will be able to book cheap flight tickets and avail best deals on flight tickets as well. So, wish you a happy globetrotting. If you also have some exciting hacks to book cheap flight tickets, do pen it down in the âWrite Your Reviewâ section below.