Wondering, how to link Aadhaar Card to the Paytm Wallet? Well, our story shall decode all the steps for you so that you can complete your KYC with Paytm to avoid future consequences. Demonitisation lead to many new changes in our country. The latest one was- link Aadhaar card to Paytm to complete the KYC process and authenticate the user. As per the new RBI guidelines on electronic wallets or e-wallets it has now become customary for all the wallet providers to get the KYC done for their users. RBI believes that a full stop will be put to crimes like identity theft, fraud and money with this step. It will also be beneficial for the financial system making it safer than before. The new RBI guidelines mandate to link Aadhaar to Paytm for KYC completion. The process to link Aadhaar to Paytm for KYC completion is quite simple and free. In fact there are many partner sites that offer cashbacks once you link Aadhaar to Paytm for KYC completion. As per the guidelines all the new and the old users will have to provide minimum KYC details in form of verified mobile number, name and identity proof. The new users of these e-wallets will compulsorily have to provide minimum KYC details at the time of registration itself. If the user fails to provide valid KYC details and link Aadhaar to Paytm for KYC completion, they won’t be able transfer money to Paytm wallets and other accounts. Also Check Our Complete Aadhaar Card Guide
- DTH Recharge Offers | Mobile Recharge Offers | Utility Bills OffersAdditional offers
Use this coupon code PAYTMKYC200 to avail this discount on Paytm.
Key Points from the RBI Guidelines to Link Aadhaar to Paytm for KYC Completion
- New users will have to compulsorily provide the required KYC details for completion of minimum KYC during the sign up. For minimum KYC the customers are required to provide their valid ID card details. By fulfilling them minimum KYC requirement the customers will be able use their account. However until the full KYC process is complete the customers will not be able to keep more than Rs.10,000 in their wallet also they will not be able to send money to other wallets or bank accounts.
- The new users will also have to complete the entire KYC process and link Aadhaar to Paytm for KYC completion within 12 months of furnishing the minimum KYC details.
How to Link Aadhaar to Paytm for KYC Completion
- Download and open the Paytm app in your smartphone and go to ‘Home Page’
- Click on ‘Link Aadhaar’ icon
- Enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number and your name, now proceed to the next step
- Now you need to enter your address and ‘Request an Appointment’
- After successful completion of the request, you will be given an appointment within 24-48 hours
- On the date and time of your appointment visit the Aadhaar centre with original Aadhaar card and PAN card for verification
- At the KYC centre provide the original Aadhaar number, PAN card number and the Paytm registered mobile number to the agent
- After entering your details the agents will ask you for your fingerprints in order to complete the KYC through biometrics process.
Link Aadhaar to Paytm for KYC Completion and Enjoy these Benefits
- A full KYC verified user of Paytm enjoys the liberty keep the balance of wallet up to Rs.1 lakh rupees and enjoy unlimited spending throughout the month. Whereas the users with minimum KYC details can enjoy a wallet balance limit of Rs. 10,000 and monthly spending limit of Rs. 10,000 only.
- Users who have completed the entire KYC process can easily transfer money to other wallets and bank accounts.
- A fully verified KYC user has the liberty to open a savings account with Paytm Payment Bank and earn interests on their savings.
- Paytm Payment Banks have a number of benefits like zero minimum balance, zero digital transaction fees, and others.
- Fully verified KYC users can also access a number of discounts and offers by Paytm.
Paytm offers Rs.200 cashback on linking your Aadhaar with Paytm wallet for the completion of KYC process. To enjoy these benefits link Aadhaar to Paytm for KYC completion today!