Stress, pollution and hectic lifestyles are the major causes which causes extreme hair-fall which eventually turns into baldness. Loss of hair however impacts our confidence and so to combat hairfall we need to maintain a good hair regime which includes oiling, washing and conditioning ofcourse. Indulekha Hair Oil came as blessing to us when we were suffering from major hair-loss problems. In the below article, we shall be discussing more about Indulekha Hair Oil and shall also drop in our personal Indulekha Hair Oil review which all the hair-loss facing people can go through to take their final call.
To start with, Indulekha Hair Oil is an 100% organic Ayurvedic hair oil which not only helps in reducing hair fall but at the same time also promotes hair growth. So, all the hopeless creatures out there, wait no more and keep on reading as the Indulekha Hair Oil review will definitely help you to reach your very own conclusion.
Indulekha Hair Oil and Its Precious Ingredients:
- Svetakutaja: It is known for its anti-microbial & anti-dandruff efficancy. Also, helps in preventing scalp skin disease.
- Bringhraj: It is known for accelerating hair growth and strengthening hair roots. It prevents hairfall & stops premature greying of hair.
- Amla: Being a rich source of vitamin C, it has anti-oxidant properties, which helps combat the daily wear and tear.
- Virgin Coconut Oil: Also contains Kumari, Draksha, Amrita, Yashti, Brahmi & Nimba.
- Aloe Vera: It is known for promoting hair growth, preventing itching on the scalp, reducing dandruff and conditioning your hair, giving more elasticity and preventing breakage.
- Neem: Drenched with anti-bacterial properties it helps in cleansing the scalp properly to have healthy growth of hair.
Our Very Own Indulekha Hair Oil Review
Hairfall in itself brings the stress especially in case of girls. We've tried our hands on Indulekha Hair Oil during the worth hair-phase. It is an Ayurvedic oil and ingredients are safe and does not harm your body in any way. In case of skin and hair, most of us prefer using organic and 100% chemical free products. Indulekha Hair Oil comes with a selfie nob which lets you apply oil perfectly even when nobody is at home to help you with scalp massage.
Indulekha Hair Oil bottle comes as a blessing for those who love to apply oil all over to the scalp and give a through massage prior to this. Leaving the oil for overnight helps more as scalp gets the required duration in which it can absorb the properties of oil to provide positive results. After 60 days of application in which we applied the oil twice a week, a gradual improvement was observed in the texture of my hair. Hair started turning shiny, strong and bouncy at the same time.
- Additional offers
- Extra 5% off* with Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
Talking about the regrowth of the hair, we're not pretty sure about this. Baldness and regrowth can't be seen overnight, it requires time, proper diet, stress-free lifestyle and a good hair care regime. We would suggest you to take action on time and never to neglect those aspects which eventually helps boosting confidence in you.
We Conclude By:
Packaging of the Indulekha Hair Oil is quite impressive and we actually loved the concept which helps us apply the oil all over the scalp in one go. Ayurvedic ingredients are another reason for which most of us hunt for. However, the hair-fall was reduced to a great extent but we didn't come across any regrowth of hair but as per the results if you follow the procedure and proper hair care regime it might show positive results for those struggling with patch baldness.
The only thing which we found weird about this is the pricing which we found quite high for a 100ml hair oil bottle. Keeping the pricing aspect aside, we shall keep buying it to deal all the scalp and hair-fall issues and to retain the flawless texture of hair.