Padmaavat is an upcoming Indian epic period drama film which is based on legend of Rani Padmini, a Hindu Rajput queen mentioned in Padmaavat, an Avadhi language epic poem written by Sufi poet Malik Muhammad Jayasi in 1540. The movie stars actors like Deepika Padukone, alongside Shahid Kapoor, Ranveer Singh. Aditi Rao Hydari and Jim Sarbh will play supporting roles in movie.
Well to know the story of the movie, you have to watch movie, and for watching movie you have to do ticket bookings which we have listed at the end of the article. If you have not watched the movie yet then well lets have a look at the cast, songs and the official trailer of Padmaavat which will allure you to make your Padmaavat Movie Ticket booking immediately for this much awaited movie Padmaavat.
Padmaavat Movie Ticket Booking Offers:The wait of all the Deepika fans seems to get over with the release of Padmaavat. Padmaavat movie ticket offers are now live, which you can use to book movie tickets online. Time to checkout the latest movie ticket booking offers to watch Padmaavat in your nearest cinema halls without any delay.
1. Amazon Pay Padmaavat Movie Ticket Booking Offers:
2. BookMyShow Padmaavat Movie Ticket Booking Offers:
|Buy1 & Get1 movie ticket free||Buy 1 & Get 1 Movie Ticket Free Axis Bank Burgundy Debit Card Offer||Get Deal|
|Buy 1 & Get 2 Free||ICICI Debit Card Movie Ticket Offers||Get Deal|
|400 off||Get flat INR 400 off on a minimum transaction value of INR 1500||Get Deal|
|25% off||Get 25% off up to INR 150 with Kotak Visa Signature Credit cards||Get Deal|
- Deepika Padukone as Rani Padmavati
- Shahid Kapoor as Raja Ratan Singh
- Ranveer Singh as Alauddin Khilji
- Aditi Rao Hydari as Mehrunisa
- Raza Murad as Jalaluddin Khilji
- Jim Sarbh as Malik Kafur
- Anupriya Goenka as Nagmati
Production Company: Viacom 18 Motion Pictures and Sanjay Leela Bhansali productions.
Padmaavat Release Date: 24th Jan 2018 (Premier Shows), 25th January 2018
Padmaavat Official Trailer:Soon after the release of the Padmavat official trailer, it has received huge appreciation from the viewers. However, the trailer was prior released after doing all the suggested changes in the CBFC and yet again it has gained all the love from the viewers waiting to watch Padmavat. Haven't watched the Padmaavat Official Trailer yet? Watch now!
Padmaavat Songs:Padmavat has two songs, among two songs, one is Ghoomar, a Rajasthani folk song, in which Deepika has given breathtaking performance, the song released on 25th October and within 24 hours, the song garnered 10 million views.
- Ghoomar- Sung by Shreya Ghoshal
- Ek Dil Ek Jaan- Sung by Shivam Pathak
The background score of the Padmaavat is created by Sanchit Balhara. And the music directors Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Sanchit Balhara have bought the essence of Rajasthan live in this 21st century.
Other Padmaavat Movie Ticket Booking Offers:
3. Paytm Padmaavat Movie Ticket Booking Offers:
4. Mobikwik Padmaavat Movie Ticket Booking Offers:
|Flat ₹ 300 SuperCash||Get Flat ₹ 300 SuperCash @ BookMyShow!||Get Coupon|
|Up to ₹ 100 SuperCash||Flat 15% SuperCash @ PVR on Movie Ticket Bookings||Get Deal|
5. Freecharge Padmaavat Movie Ticket Booking Offers:
6. Ticket New Padmaavat Movie Ticket Booking Offers:
|25% Cashback||Freecharge 25% Cashback Up to ₹ 50||Get Deal|
5 Modifications Suggested By CBFC For The Movie Padmaavat:Due to strong opposition of religious groups, Prasoon Joshi, the Chairman of the Central Board of Film Certification has suggested a few modification after watching the film Padmavat. Take a look at those modification below:
- Change in the disclaimer which clearly does not claim historical accuracy.
- Change in the title from Padmavati to Padmaavat – as the Padmaavat makers have attributed their creative source of a the fictional poem- Padmaavat, and not history.
- Modifications to the "Ghoomar" song, to make the depiction befitting to the character being portrayed.
- Modifications to the references to historical places which could be incorrect / misleading.
- An additional disclaimer which clearly states that the film in no manner subscribes to the practice of Sati or seeks to glorify it.