Don't worry, that's why we are here, we have narrowed down five best domestic summer vacation places for you. While deciding these we kept in mind all the parameter that will keep everyone happy in your family like it must be a famous destination, it's summer vacation so it should be away from the scorching heat and obviously must be value for every dime. You might want to check the best international holiday destinations as well.
List of The Best Summer Destinations In India
1. LadakhEscape from the noise, traffic and meaningless chatter of people and go off to a place full of calmness. That would be your abode of tranquillity, a land that is a desert but still one of the coldest places. It has been a home to the world's oldest monasteries and their endless search for spirituality. It could not be anything other than The Ladakh. An unexplored treasure of snow-capped mountains resting under the safe watch of the great Himalayan peaks which is one of the most desired summer vacation places. Go there explore a whole new world in the northern most edge of your country. It is heaven where clouds touch the river and the temple vibrations fill the air with its purity and blessings.
- Holiday Packages Offers
2. DarjeelingThe distant land of the eastern part of India, which sees the sun rise much before any other place. Northeast is a place where you will find the dense forest in the everlasting rain and the sunlit blazing white architectures of the British era - Darjeeling. Rivers and brooks dancing their way through the mountain and bridge over them solely made from tree roots. Every street every turn you will see something that you have never experienced. Explore this best summer destination in India.
3. KeralaAmongst the various summer vacation places in India, with the Arabian Sea in the west and mountain in the east, Kerala does justice to every word of its tagline "the god's own country." Nothing in the world is more beautiful than viewing the sunset which makes the whole landscape turn into gold when setting into the backwaters. It's the chance to live every word from Arundhati Roy's God of small things. Those night long stories of ancient India told through dance and music.
4. ManaliSnow-capped peaks, deep valleys and the Beas river flowing with tremendous force defines true miracle. Manali is a place which will bring out the adventurer hidden in you. Trekking and river rafting will make you feel you are reborn. The legendary Rohtang La pass is the Mecca of bike riders. Snake like roads leading to the most breath-taking views at the height of 13,050 ft. That's what you call a holiday.
5. Andaman IslandsWalking barefoot on those virgin beaches and facing the sea breeze coming from the vast Bay of Bengal defines the Andaman Islands. These Islands hold rich culture and heritage far from the hustle and bustle of city life. They have a lot to tell, to show and waiting to be explored. Don't wait just pack things up and head on to the horizon and explore this one from the list of the best summer destinations in India.
We have also curated best destinations for the summer months of 2018 - May & June..