Best Gaming PC (2020): With Rapid Performance And Solid Speed
If you are looking for something to boost user experience and lend you improved graphics, while you are busy scoring in a video game, a top-notch gaming PC is what you need. When looking for the best gaming PC, what you need is a system that delivers truly engaging and immersive experience with stunning graphics and outstanding processor speed. However, improved graphic card, processor and memory are only few of the many aspects that make a gaming PC stand out from an ordinary one. There are PCs out there, which are almost like virtual battle stations, loaded with more power than ever before. If you are exploring the best gaming PC for yourself, we might have some options for you. Check these out.
Best Gaming PC
1. HP Pavilion Gaming 790-0025in Desktop
With an 8th Gen i5 processor, this gaming PC is a monster when it comes to the processor power. Boasting a 16GB memory, this desktop has a professional level configuration, so if you are a pro, then this could be a safe bet. Top tier speed of this desktop unleashes the full potential of your desktop.
HP Pavilion Gaming 790-0025in Desktop
2. Lenovo Ideacentre 510S Gaming Desktop
With an empire of high performance laptops and desktops from Lenovo, the brand has established its name in the domain. The Lenovo Ideacentre 510S Gaming Desktop is one of the best gaming PC you could get your hands on. A juicy processor with 9th Generation Inter Core i3-9100, 3.6 GHz base speed and up to 4.2 GHz maximum speed, this PC offers an enhanced experience.
Lenovo Ideacentre 510S Desktop
3. ASUS ROG Huracan G21CN Intel Core i5-9400F 9th Gen Gaming Desktop
With a 9th Gen Intel Core i5-9400F processor, 2.9 GHz base speed and up to 4.1 GHz turbo boost speed, this desktop comes with super power boost for unbelievable speed. Its 8GB memory is upgradable up to 32 GB and lends the desktop a great storage capacity. This desktop comes with pre-loaded Windows 10 Home as a bonus.
ASUS ROG Huracan G21CN Intel Core i5-9400F 9th Gen Gaming Desktop
4. Lenovo IdeaCentre G5 Gaming Desktop
10th Generation Intel Core i5 processor in this desktop makes it a latest version from Lenovo. With its high speed performance that comes with 2.9 GHz of base speed and 4.3 GHz of maximum speed, your gaming experience will rise to another level. The computer comes pre-loaded with Windows 10 Home along with a lifetime validity. You get a desktop, keyboard, mouse and a user manual together bundled as a package.
Lenovo IdeaCentre G5 Gaming Desktop
5. ASUS ROG Strix GL10CS Intel Core i5-9400F 9th Gen Gaming Desktop
The 9th Gen Intel Core i5 processor of this Asus gaming desktop is no surprise from the brand that is known for its affordable yet powerful desktops. This desktop from Asus offers budget gamers an elevated gaming experience without burning a hole in their pocket. The 8GB memory storage of this desktop is upgradable to upto 32GB.
ASUS ROG Strix GL10CS Intel Core i5-9400F 9th Gen Gaming Desktop
Buying Guide for Gaming PC
There are a couple of points you must consider before buying a gaming PC. Here is quick checklist.
- Processor: The processor should be the first thing you should keep in mind as it will define how fast your system works. With an improved processor, you also face fewer issues and errors on a day-to-day basis.
- Video Graphics: For better graphics look for an improved graphic card that shall power the visual quality with smoother frames and less graphic lag.
- Size: The size of your PC will depend on the size of the room you plan to place it in, and also the accessories you need along.
- Upgradability: The current Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), storage, Random Access Memory (RAM) would one day need an upgrade if you would want to keep up to the times. Choose accordingly.
- Ports: With a desktop you could do with some extra ports for monitors, peripherals, headsets or any other accessories.
- Cooling: With powerful processing your desktop could get heated often hence a good cooling system would ensure its longevity.
- Memory or RAM: RAM stores your data on a file while your computer is performing its task. The more the RAM the more the tasks your computer can perform simultaneously.
- Headsets: A great pair of headsets to deliver top-notch sound quality is imperative. An ideal headset should be lightweight, wireless and with volume controls.
- Keyboard: A smooth wireless keyboard with backlit keys is the least to ask for, while a keypad with anti-ghosting technology would be great. Anti-ghosting keypads help recognise simultaneous key strokes by reducing the number of possible key combinations entered erroneously.
- Mouse: A mouse with a good grip and high sensitivity makes for a great gaming PC companion. The higher the sensitivity the better the accuracy. Also many a mouse come with additional keys for ease of control, so when looking for one be sure of getting the one that feels right for you.
Frequently Asked Questions About Gaming PC
Q. What makes a laptop good for gaming?
A. While the processor is the most important thing, graphics, and RAM are also essential.
Q. How long do gaming laptops last?
A. Your gaming laptop components could need an upgrade depending on your requirement, but the complete system could last about five years or so.
Q. What does every gaming pc owner should have?
A. Every PC gamer should have a headset, mouse mat, keyboard, second monitor, atleast.
Q. How many GB RAM is enough for a gaming PC?
A. 8GB RAM is enough for those who wish to stick with basic gaming; but for shifting to modern games you will need atleast 16GB.
Q. How to look after a gaming PC?
A. First things first: you definitely need an anti-virus software and then a habit to perform timely software updates and keep backup files. Keyboard and screen cleaning is also very important.
List of Best Gaming PC (2020): With Rapid Performance And Solid Speed
|Best Gaming PC (2020): With Rapid Performance And Solid Speed
|Price in India
|HP Pavilion Gaming 790-0025in Desktop
|Lenovo Ideacentre 510S Desktop
|ASUS ROG Huracan G21CN Intel Core i5-9400F 9th Gen Gaming Desktop
|Lenovo IdeaCentre G5 Gaming Desktop
|ASUS ROG Strix GL10CS Intel Core i5-9400F 9th Gen Gaming Desktop