Best Laptop Brands In India
To find the best laptop brand in India is not easy. Laptops these days have become a daily need, basic need for over all development, a must for work, business, office and even schools. Which brand is reliable? We have evaluated a list of a few of the latest laptop brands in India for students, gaming enthusiasts, businessmen and even for people who need a laptop for daily or general use.
As due to the increase in technology, several laptop brands in India use SSD storage devices and good displays and a lot of other technical stuff which sums up to be expensive, thus people prefer investing in a good latest laptop brand which leaves them in fewer tensions and happy use of the gadget.In fact, a reliable and the best laptop company in India will give the user greater efficiency and easier access to portability.
The biggest advantage of a laptop is that it is portable and can be taken to places along with you and enables us to use it anytime anywhere without any power supply as it runs on the battery and even works when there is a shortage of power supply.
List Of Best Laptop Brands in India 2021
1. Apple- great design and class
When it comes to the best latest laptop brand with great customer satisfaction and response and design along with class, Apple stands foremost. Almost every Apple laptop user is satisfied with it and is happy to use it.
Apple makes 3 models of laptops which comes in different screen sizes and with different specifications. The models which Apple makes are :
- Macbook(12 inches)
- Macbook Air(13.3 inches)
- Macbook Pro(13-15 inches)
Lenovo Miix 510-12ISK 12.2-inch Touchscreen Laptop (6th Gen Core i3-6100U/4GB/128GB/Windows 10 Home/Integrated Graphics), Silver
Apple MacBook Air Core i5 13-inch Laptop (8GB/256GB/Mac OS/Silver/1.35kg), MQD42HN/A
Apple MJLQ2HN/A 15.4-inch Laptop (Core i7/16GB/256GB/Mac OS/Integrated Graphics)
Apple MacBook Air Core i5 5th Gen - (8 GB/128 GB SSD/Mac OS Sierra) MQD32HN/A A1466(13.3 inch, Silver, 1.35 kg)
APPLE MacBook Pro Core i7 7th Gen - (16 GB/256 GB SSD/Mac OS Sierra/2 GB Graphics) MPTR2HN/A(15.4 inch, SPace Grey, 1.83 kg)
2. Dell- ultimate performance and services
Providing ultimate user experience and good build quality, dell also has very good services which includes doorstep pickup and delivery from customer service department. Dell is a renowned brand that has been designing laptops for masses in different price ranges and is known to be the best laptop brand in India. Dell is worth spending money for as it supplies quality and after sales services in a very nice way.
The series of these latest laptops in India manufactured by Dell are-
- Inspiron- for home and office
- XPS- for the ultimate experience
- Alienware- for high-performance gaming
Dell -Inspiron 15.6" Touch-Screen,7Th Generation Intel Core I5 - 12GB RAM - 2TB Hard Drive - Black
Dell Inspiron 7570 Intel Core i7 8th Gen 15.6-inch FHD Laptop (8GB/1TB HDD + 256GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/ MS Office/4GB Graphics/Silver/2.5kg)
Alienware ANW17-2143SLV 17.3-Inch FHD Gaming Laptop (Intel Core i7 4710HQ, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, NV...
DELL Inspiron Core i3 6th Gen - (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Linux) 3467 Laptop(14 inch, Black, 1.956 kg)
ALIENWARE Core i7 7th Gen - (8 GB/1 TB HDD/256 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/6 GB Graphics/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060) 15 Gaming Laptop(15.6 inch, Anodized Aluminum, 3.49 kg, With MS Office)
Also check our list of
Top 10 laptops In India
The Best Ultrabooks In India
3. HP(Hewlett-Packard)- Amazingly Productive
One of the most known and reputed brand when it comes to latest laptops. They provide a balanced combination of functionality and style and is ranked higher among the consumer and office users. Their laptops basically aim for people who work in offices, students and general work users.
Latest Laptops manufactured by HP For Home-
- Omen by HP
Laptops manufactured by HP For Work-
- Z Book
HP Spectre x360 Convertible 13-ac059TU 13.3-inch Laptop (7th Gen Core i7-7500u/16GB/512GB/Windows 10 Professional/Integrated Graphics)
HP Omen 17t - i7-7700HQ, 16GB 1TB,4GBGTX 1050Ti , FHD (1920x1080) Back-lit Keyboard DVDRW, Windows10
HP Pavilion Intel Core i5 8th Gen 15.6-inch FHD Thin and Light Laptop (8GB/1TB HDD/Win 10 Home/2GB Graphics/Silver/2.02 kg), cc129TX
HP Elite x2 1012 G1 12-inch Laptop (Core m5-6Y54/8GB/256GB/Windows 10 Pro/Integrated Graphics)
HP ZBook 14 G2 Mobile Workstation Laptop: 14" FHD (1920x1080) Anti-Glare IPS | Intel Core i7-5500U | 16GB RAM | 256GB SSD | AMD FirePro M4150 Graphics | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
HP Probook 445 14-inch Laptop (AMD A10-7300/4GB/500GB/Windows 10 Pro/1GB Graphics)
HP Omen Core i7 7th Gen - (16 GB/1 TB HDD/128 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti) 15-ce072TX Gaming Laptop(15.6 inch, SHadow Black, 2.6 kg)
HP Pavilion Core i5 7th Gen - (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) 15-AU624TX Laptop(15.6 inch, Silver, With MS Office)
HP Core M 6th Gen - (4 GB/128 GB SSD/Windows 10 Pro) X2 2 in 1 Laptop(12 inch, Silver, 1.21 kg)
4. Lenovo- For business class
These laptops are mostly dark or black, seems to be for seriously working class. These latest laptops are simple and the build quality is amazingly strong. They are known for quality components and hardware. From the latest laptops brands in India manufactured by Lenovo you are sure to get reliability and durability.
Laptop series made by Lenovo:
- Lenovo v series
Lenovo IdeaPad 320-15ISK 80XH01FKIN 15.6-inch Laptop (6th Gen Core i3-6006U/4GB/2TB/Windows 10/Integrated Graphics), Platinum Grey
Lenovo Yoga 720-13IKB 80X600FSIN 13-inch Laptop (7th Gen Intel Core i7/8GB/512GB/Windows 10/Integrated Graphics), Grey
Lenovo Core i5 7th Gen - (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home) Yoga 520 2 in 1 Laptop(14 inch, Black, 1.7 kg, With MS Office)
5. Asus- the all-rounder
From the latest Laptop brands in India Asus is known for good quality products and affordability. The designs are solid and straight forward. Asus makes laptops for general users to business class and even for the gamers.
Laptops made by asus are-
- ZenBook series
- VivoBook series
- Republic of Gamers
- ZenBook Deluxe series
- ZenBook Flip series
- EeeBook series
ASUS R558UQ-DM701D 15.6-Inch Laptop (Intel Core i7 7500U Processor,8GB Memory RAM, 1 TB Hard Disk) Dark Brown
Asus Vivobook Max A541Uv-Dm978T (7Th Gen Intel Coretm I3 7100U Processor/4GB Ddr4/1TB Hdd/15.6"Fhd/Nvidia Geforce 920Mx-2GB Ddr3/Win 10 Home)Silver
Asus Rog Gaming Laptop GL553VD-FY103T, Core I7 7th Gen 7700HQ, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB HDD, DVD RW, 4GB NV GTX 1050T GDDR5, Windows 10
ASUS VivoBook S15 Core i5 8th Gen - (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) S510UN-BQ217T Laptop(15.6 inch, Gold, 1.7 kg)
Laptop Buying Guide: Essential Tips To Keep In Mind
When heading to buy a brand-new laptop you must not get carried away by the features which you might not even use in future. To keep all your laptop buying chaos sorted we bring you essential aspects of buying the laptop that you must consider whenever heading to buy the best laptop for your requirement.
- Purpose: There are tons of laptops available in the market that are loaded with function. You must understand the actual purpose and its usability before finalising the machine. For eg: you can be a college student and you can't end up investing in a machine that has top configurations, a detachable screen or the latest graphics card. You can invest in a laptop that can solve the purpose without causing any lags and inconvenience. In short, understand the purpose, requirement and utility and then pick the best laptop in that category, after all, you're a wise buyer.
- Operation System Matters: It can get tedious when you need to prioritise which OS to opt as picking a platform and choosing between Windows 10 vs. Mac vs. Chrome OS can totally be personal preference but still, these keep points in mind while buying a new laptop.
- Windows: This is the most popular OS and can be found on more laptops when compared to the other two (Mac and Chrome OS). It offers the feature like touch screen, fingerprint readers, dual graphics cards and more.Windows work great for students, business purpose, research and of course not to forget gamers too.
- MacOS: This can be called the smart operating system as MacBooks offer a seamless user interface and sleek apps dock that keeps the screen clutter-free. MacBooks can let you perform transactions via Apple Pay, answer calls, reply to texts using their phones. It also allows you to unlock laptops using their Apple Watch.
- Chrome OS: This Google's OS is simple and looks quite similar to that of Windows, but it isn't that same. One major drawback with Chrome OS is that you can't use many "web apps" as these don't work effortlessly offline but this seems to be modifying with every Chromebooks. Chromebooks are great for kids and parents who are in search of a machine that allows them to can check emails, surf the Web, chat online, and navigate social media networks. The 2-in-1 laptops are great if you prefer to use Android apps on Chromebooks.
- CPU or call it the Processor: CPU is the brain of the computer and drops a major impact when it comes to performance. The latest, the processor, the most expensive, the machine will be. We suggest you pick the latest processor only if you're a power user who is into high-end gaming, demanding programs and applications. You can also settle for the lower processor and make it fit your budget. Remember, your machine can be a 5-8 year investment to enjoy a seamless user interface and latest technology, a mid-range processor can also do wonders.
- Storage Drive is Also Essential: Another important feature that plays a vital role when coming to the speed of your CPU is the performance of your storage drive. We suggest you invest in a laptop that comes with a solid-state drive (SSD) as it offers you three times the speed of the hard drive.
- RAM: Those who don't have to power use the machine can opt to invest in a laptop that has 4GB-8GB RAM and perform considerably good. If the budget isn't your constraint then you can opt for 16GB RAM. Anything laptop that offers 32GB RAM or higher is meant for multitasking power users.
- Decide the design, traditional design or 2-in-1: Transforming technology has come up with devices that have a hybrid design, 2-in-1. These can be used in the traditional matter and can also be transformed into tablet mode, tent mode or stand modes. These are bend-back laptops that also come with a detachable screen to offer you a superior experience. However, the usual traditional design of the laptop is available widely across and can be more cost-effective than 2-in-1 laptops.
- Choose the Right Screen Size: The size you pick has a lot to do with the budget and the weight of the machine. 11 to 12 inches are considered to be the thinnest and lightweight machines that can be easily carried. The laptop that comes with 13 to 14 inches can be the perfect blend of portability and usability. You can also opt for 15 inches or more if you're a gamer and do not wish to carry the machine around every now and then.
- Ergonomic Keyboard and Touchpad are MUST: The entire game revolves around seamless usability and for that, you must double-check the design of your keypad and the precision of the laptop's touchpad drivers. Opt for multitouch gestures and pointing stick (aka nub) if you're someone who loves to navigate without lifting the fingers. We're sure you don't want a laptop that offers a jumpy cursor and thus, solid tactile is all you need and is also a necessity.
- Connectivity and Drives: Uninterrupted connectivity that supports 4G LTE or 5G is a must for the way technology is progressing. Look for connectivity features like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth-enabled devices. Look for connectivity ports like USB 3.0 ports, HDMI, USB Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 for a superior connectivity experience. Your machine should also have a read and write DVD drive.
- Budget: Making a hole in the pocket is not a wise decision, we suggest you understand all your requirements and then invest in the laptop that falls best under that category.
- Brand Matters: We've already listed the best laptop brands above and made it easier for you to pick the ideal machine that meets all your requirements.
Which laptop Brand is the Best in India
The choice of the best laptop brand in India depends upon various criteria. If someone is looking for the best laptop brand which is performance-oriented, he might opt for Apple or Dell, but if someone wants a budget laptop they might opt for some of the best laptop company like HP, Acer or Asus. Laptops from these popular brands are known to be the best laptop in India.
Your small research and our little help would help you find the best laptop and the best brand for you. Make sure to carefully invest your money fulfilling your requirements.
List of Best Laptop Brands In India (November 2022)
|Best Laptop Brands||Price in India|
|Lenovo Miix 510-12ISK 12.2-inch Touchscreen Laptop (6th Gen Core i3-6100U/4GB/128GB/Windows 10 Home/Integrated Graphics), Silver||₹ 57,000|
|Apple MacBook Air MQD42HN/A||₹ 91,599|
|Apple MacBook Pro MJLQ2HN/A||₹ 138,331|
|Apple MacBook Air MQD32HN/A||₹ 73,490|
|Apple MacBook Pro MPTR2HN/A||₹ 195,700|
|Dell Inspiron 3567||₹ 52,980|
|Dell Inspiron 7570||₹ 86,990|
|Alienware ANW17-2143SLV 17.3-Inch FHD Gaming Laptop (Intel Core i7 4710HQ, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, NV...||₹ 200,373|
|Dell Inspiron 3467||₹ 28,443|
|Dell 15 A569951SIN9||₹ 164,891|
Viveka is known to her friends as a movie junkie who is also a creative fashion enthusiast in red lipstick. She's passionate about writing! Be it fashion, beauty or movies she is pro. In her free time, she loves to play badminton, cook and binge watch movies. She's also a great observer who has a quirky take on various things, well only close ones know this. Nothing stops her from personifying the creative game.