Best Mi Power Banks Upto 20000mAh Capacity With Price
We are sure you have realised the importance of carrying a power bank along if you are a smartphone user. With our phones draining out battery too frequently, a power bank is the only great option out there. Power banks come in various types depending on what device you are looking to keep charged. There are power banks for laptops, tablets as well as phones, so choose the right type wisely. Apart from carrying it for your travels or road trips, you will realise how a power bank will eventually become your daily go to gadget.
Best Mi Power Banks With Price in India
1. Mi Power Bank 3i 20000mAh (Sandstone Black) Triple Output and Dual Input Port
Mi's power bank with triple output and dual input port with high capacity lets you charge 3 devices in one go. With a 20000mAh power, this power bank is way faster and efficient; also with the use of high density lithium batteries, this power bank is safer and improved. This power bank allows you to charge it using either the type-c port or the micro-USB port without worrying of carrying a particular kind of wire only.
Mi Power Bank 3i 20000mAh
2. Mi 10000mAH Li-Polymer Power Bank with 18W Fast Charging
With a double USB output and an 18 watt fast charge speed, this power bank from Mi is one of the best power banks for phones. Made from stylish aluminium casing, this power bank is also a good looking one. Its 9 layer of protection keeps phones and device cool. With a single full charge, this power bank can charge a 3000mAh phone 2.1 times and a 4000mAh phone about 1.4 times..
Mi 10000mAH Li-Polymer Power Bank 2i (Black) with 18W Fast Charging
3. Redmi 10000 mAh Fast Charging Slim Power Bank
Redmi's 10000mAh fast charging power bank comes in a non-slip outer body design, which makes it easy to carry in your hands. This power bank takes about 7.5 hours to get fully charged which then can charge a 3000mAh battery phone up to 2.1 times and a 4000mAh battery phone about 1.7 times. Its slim body design and lightweight make it a highly portable power bank.
Redmi 10000mAh Li-Polymer Power Bank (Black) Dual Input Port with 10W Fast Charging
4. Redmi 20000mAh Li-Polymer 18W Power Bank
Loaded with a 20000mAh battery, this Lithium power bank is high density, durable, and highly efficient. With a 18 watt fast charging, the power bank supports efficient and quick charging of various devices. This Redmi 20000mAh power bank comes with 2 input ports and 2 output ports, which intelligently adjust to the power output. Lightweight and anti-slip design along with the anti-slip edge textures make it a great power bank to hold on to.
Redmi 20000mAh Li-Polymer Power Bank (Black), USB Type C and Micro USB Ports
5. Mi PLM05ZM 20000mAH Power Bank
This power bank from Mi is supported by a lithium polymer battery that makes it highly efficient and durable. Supremely powered, this power bank will offer you ultra-fast charging experience with Quick Charge 3.0 when charging one device or 5.1V/3.6A support when charging two devices at once. Scratch and slip resistant body of this power bank make it long lasting and dependable.
Mi PLM05ZM 20000mAH Power Bank 2 (White)
Buying Guides For The Best Mi Power Bank
- Charge capability: When looking for a power bank be sure of its capability of charging your device. There are different chargers for phones, laptops and tablets. A tablet will take more power than a smartphone and a laptop will take more power than a tablet.
- Number of ports: Initially a power bank would come with a single port but eventually the need increased and so the power banks got modified and now they come with more than one port. While a power bank with multiple ports will charge multiple devices, the power it supplied will not be at its best for any device as it will be shared between the plugged in devices.
- Size: With a huge smartphone already taking all that space in your pocket you would not want another hefty device to carry along, hence a small power bank is what you need- something which is easy to carry and probably would fit in your pocket next to your phone while it gets charged.
- Weight: Lighter the weight of any device, the better it is. With all appliances and gadgets getting lighter, a lightweight power bank is also the need of the hour. With your smartphone being a big screen, large battery device you need a light weight power bank next to it.
- Type of connectors: Most of the power banks come with a type A power connector, which is the most used and common kind now, but some power banks still provide a Micro USB type connector to help charge the other kind of devices. Some power banks now come with the lightning connector as well, looking at the popularity of the Apple phones.
- Charging the power bank: While the power bank will juice up your device, it is important to remember that the power bank itself will need charging. The larger the capacity of your charger the more the time it will take to get charged. For example for a 5000mAh power bank it will need about 5 hours to get fully charged.
- Type of battery: Prefer the Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) batteries as they are lighter, thinner and also have a longer life when compared to the Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) batteries.
FAQs About Mi Power Banks in India
Q. Which Mi power bank is best?
A. 2 out of the other best Mi power banks we have advicd are the best to buy. The Mi Power Bank 3i 20000mAh (Sandstone Black) Triple Output and Dual Input Port and Mi 10000mAH Li-Polymer Power Bank with 18W Fast Charging with the maximum buyers having preferred these two they make for a sure shot choice.
Q. Which is the better power bank MI 10000mAh vs 20000mAh?
A. Mi 1000mAh is the standard power bank while the 2000mAh comes with a fast charge feature. The standard 1000mAh power bank is lighter and thinner while the 2000mAh power bank is slightly bulkier all thanks to the doubled up battery power.
Q. What is the best MI 10000mAh power bank?
A. If you are looking for a standard 1000mAh Mi power bank then the Mi 10000mAH Li-Polymer Power Bank with 18W Fast Charging power bank is a good pick.
Q. What is the best MI 20000mAh power bank?
A. Mi Power Bank 3i 20000mAh (Sandstone Black) Triple Output and Dual Input Port is the best Mi power bank if you want to go with a 2000mAh power bank.
Q. Which power bank is better MI or redmi?
A. When looking for ultra-affordable power banks the Redmi power bank should be your pick while if you are looking for a premium experience then an Mi power bank should be your buy.
Q. How do I know if my Mi power bank is original?
A. The first way to identify an original Mi power bank is with its colour, original Mi power banks come in 3 definite colours only, now the 10000mAh variant comes in black and red while the 20000mAh comes only in white which is the first stark identification. Another simple way to find out is by the security code on the box which when used to verify on mi.com/verify gives you a positive response. An embossed logo is also another identifier while a fake power bank logo can be scratched off.
BEST MI POWER BANKS PRICE LIST IN INDIA
|Best Mi Power Banks||Price in India|
|Mi Power Bank 3i 20000mAh||₹ 1,599|
|Mi Power Bank (2i)||₹ 899|
|Redmi 10000mAh Li-Polymer Power Bank (Black) Dual Input Port with 10W Fast Charging||₹ 799|
|Redmi 20000mAh Li-Polymer Power Bank (Black), USB Type C and Micro USB Ports||₹ 1,399|
|Mi PLM05ZM 20000mAH Power Bank 2 (White)||₹ 1,099|