Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd popularly known as BSNL was incorporated in the year 2000, the company took over the business of telecom services and network management from the various departments of Central Government including Dept of Telecom Services and Dept of Telecom Operations. BSNL aims to improve and expand its network and make it available even in the farthest corners of the country including the villages. BSNL has a huge customer base in the country and the company takes initiative to bridge the rural-urban digital divide in the telecom sector. BSNL customers can easily dial *124# and get to know their BSNL prepaid balance. If you are also a BSNL customer and are wondering as to how to check BSNL balance and would also like to know the ways for how to check BSNL number then do refer to our story on how to check BSNL net balance and also the list of BSNL USSD codes required for BSNL balance check. One can also contact the 24x7 BSNL customer care in case they have queries related to the network.
List of BSNL USSD Codes to Check Balance, Data, Validity, Start/Stop Services
This list of BSNL USSD codes will tell you everything you wish to know about how to check BSNL offers. BSNL is one of major service provider in its license area. The company offers wide ranging and the most transparent tariff schemes designed to suit every customer. Here is a list of USSD codes for BSNL balance check which will help the BSNL customers to know how to check BSNL net balance.
|BSNL USSD Codes||BSNL Features and Services|
|*124#||BSNL Main Menu|
|*124#||BSNL Prepaid Balance/Recharge/STV/ Plan change|
|*123#||BSNL Balance and Validity check code|
|*102#||BSNL Last call/SMS/GPRS enquiry|
|*789#||BSNL USSD base VAS Services|
|1503||BSNL Customer Care Number|
|*123# or *124*1#||BSNL Account Balance and Validity Check Code|
|*222# OR *888# OR *1# (Different Circles)||BSNL (know) Own Number Check Code|
|*123*3#||BSNL Current Call Rate and Plan Voucher Check Code|
|*123*4#||BSNL Last 5 Calls Detail Check Code|
|*123*5#||BSNL free minutes balance Check USSD Code|
|*777#||BSNL VAS Deactivation USSD Code|
|*123*16#||BSNL All STV Balance Enquiry detail Check Code|
|*124*1#||BSNL Postpaid Balance Enquiry USSD Codes|
|*124*3#||BSNL Last Call USSD Codes|
|*124*4#||BSNL Tariff plan Check USSD Codes|
List of BSNL Pre-Paid Plans
|BSNL STV Plans||BSNL Offers|
|STV 99||Unlimited Voice (local/STD) on any-net in Home LSA and National Roaming (except Mumbai and Delhi) for a valid period of 26 days.|
|STV-339||Unlimited local and STD calls on net plus 30 min per day from BSNL to others and unlimited data for a period of 26 days.|
|STV-429||Unlimited Local/STD/Roaming Calls excluding Mumbai and Delhi.Data 1GB/day.SMS 100 SMS/day.Freebies valid for 81 days. Validity period 180 days.|
|STV-1099||Unlimited Data without any speed restriction + Unlimited Voice Calls in Home LSA + National Roaming+100 SMS/day + PRBT. Validity period 84 days.|
|STV-4498||Unlimited Data (speed restricted to 40 kbps after 2GB/day). Validity period 365 days.|
Steps for How to Check BSNL Balance Through the BSNL App
- Step 1: The first thing that you need to do in order to check BSNL balance is to download the BSNL App from Playstore or iTunes.
- Step 2: The next thing is to register on the app using your BSNL mobile number if you wish to know how to check BSNL balance.
- Step 3: Now select the Account option in the menu and the BSNL balance and validity will automatically be displayed on your screen and you will be able to check BSNL balance easily.
By following these steps you can easily perform a BSNL balance check and know how to check BSNL balance.
Steps for BSNL Balance Check Online
- Step 1: If you are looking to check BSNL balance online and wish to know how to check BSNL balance online then the first thing you need to do is to visit the official site of BSNL https://portal2.bsnl.in
- Step 2: The next thing that you need to do in order to perform a BSNL balance check is to sign in using your e mail id and password. If you are a new member you first need to create an account on BSNL portal.
- Step 3: Now once you have logged in successfully you will get to use a number of BSNL service including ‘Manage Account'.
- Step 4: After clicking on Manage account all your account details will be displayed and you will know how to check BSNL balance.
So for all the BSNL customers who were worried as to how to check BSNL balance or how to perform a BSNL balance check this article will guide you through the steps to check BSNL balance online and perform a BSNL balance check through the app.
- How to Check Airtel Balance
- How to Check Idea Net Balance
- How to Check Vodafone Net Balance
- How to Check Jio Net Balance
- Additional offers
Get a maximum discount of 30
Use this coupon code NEW30 to avail this discount on Freecharge.