Airtel is world's leading telecom company that has made its mark in the Indian market too. Most of the people keep wondering as to how to check Airtel Number. If you too are an Airtel user then you can check your airtel net account balance by dialing *123# USSD code. Airtel has managed to maintain a huge customer base for a long time. In spite of its competitors offering luring services to the customers, the Airtel customers have always stuck with the company due to the company's reliable and uninterrupted Airtel customer care number and services. Here we have some updated information about steps to check Airtel balance and how to check postpaid Airtel number. We also have provided information on how to check Airtel data balance. Steps to check Airtel balance and check postpaid Airtel number are some of the most searched things over the internet. The Airtel USSD codes have the answer to all the queries of the customers and users.
List of Airtel USSD Codes to Check Balance, Data, Validity, Start/Stop Services
Airtel USSD codes are meant to ease customer's efforts to know how to check Airtel net balance. Not only this USSD codes can also help the customers know their Airtel Balance. Here we have listed some popular Airtel USSD codes that will help you perform Airtel balance check.
|Airtel USSD Codes||Airtel Features and Services|
|121||Airtel Customer Care Number|
|198||Airtel Complaint Number|
|*123#||Airtel Prepaid Balance Check Code|
|*121*8#||Check Postpaid Airtel 4G Balance|
|*123*197#||Airtel Net Balance Check Code|
|*141*10# or 52141||Airtel Loan Number|
|*121#||My Airtel, My Offer|
|*121*4#||Airtel Value Added Services|
|*566#||Airtel Special Offers and Rewards|
|*678#||Hello Tunes Menu|
|*888#||Airtel Missed Call Alert|
|*777#||Airtel SMS Balance|
|*282#||Know Your own Postpaid Airtel number|
|*282#||Know Your own Airtel number|
|*123#||Know Your Airtel Recharge Code|
|*141#||Airtel Balance Transfer Code|
Check Airtel Balance Yourself
Airtel has a set of USSD codes that can be used for Airtel Balance check and these services can also be used to contact the customer care if you have queries regarding how to check Airtel Plan Validity and how to check Airtel net balance. Here is a list of the USSD codes which will help you in Airtel balance check. The Airtel USSD codes also have solutions for how to check Airtel offers.
How to Check Airtel Balance via SMS
|SMS PORT to 1909||Airtel Mobile number portability|
|SMS START to 121||Start any Airtel service|
|SMS STOP to 121||Stop any Airtel service|
|SMS Data USE to 121||Check Airtel 2G/3G balance|
|SMS UNB to 121||Check Airtel unbilled amount|
|SMS OT to 121||Check outstanding Airtel amount|
|SMS BP to 121||Know the current Airtel bill plan|
|SMS BILL to 121||Airtel Bill summary|
|SMS PAY to 121||Last 3 Airtel bill payment details|
Steps to Check Airtel Balance Through Airtel App
- Step 1: If you really want to know how to check Airtel plan validity then the first thing you need to do is to download the Airtel App.
- Step 2: The second thing you need to do for Airtel Balance Check is to register your number on the Airtel App.
- Step 3: Now the third and the final step in order to know how to check Airtel Net Balance is to tap on the account option which will lead you to multiple options like Airtel balance check, how to check Airtel Net balance and much more.
How to Check Airtel Net Balance
There are basically three ways if you want to know how to check Airtel net balance:
Check Airtel Net Balance with My Airtel App
Airtel App allows you to manage a number of services. Here are some features an Airtel user can find on the My Airtel App
- Airtel Balance Check: Using this feature the Airtel users can instantly get to know their balance. Users can also get their numbers recharged using the My Airtel App.
- Airtel Net Balance Check: If you are an Airtel customer and have been looking for options to check your Net balance, then you can easily check your Airtel net balance using the My Airtel App.
- Airtel Balance Check and Validit=y: In order to check the Airtel balance and validity all you need to do is to install the My Airtel App and register using your Airtel number. You can now easily check Airtel balance and validity.
- Airtel Offers, Recharges and Data Pack: If you are using the My Airtel App, then you can easily get information on the latest Airtel offers, recharges and data packs.
Once you have installed the app you will forget about the USSD in order to know how to check Airtel balance, how to check Airtel net balance and Airtel balance check.
Steps for How to Check Airtel Data Balance with Self-Care Service
Airtel Self-Care service is quite similar to the Airtel App which enables you to find answers to questions like how to check Airtel Balance, how to check Airtel net balance and much more. Here are the steps to use Airtel Self-Care service for Airtel balance check.
- Step 1: Go to Airtel selfcare help in order for Airtel Balance check
- Step 2: Enter the mobile number and login with the OTP to know how to check Airtel net balance
- Step 3: Now you can easily perform Airtel balance check and also get to know how to check Airtel net balance.
How to Check Airtel Net Balance via USSD Code
Following USSD codes can be used in order for Airtel balance check and how to check Airtel net balance:
- Dial *123# to check your Airtel mobile number calling balance and validity.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance with the help Airtel codes.
- Also Dial *123# for Airtel Balance Check
An Airtel user can check Airtel balance and get to know how to check Airtel balance using any of the methods mentioned above.
Airtel DTH Channel List
Airtel DTH New Plans 2019
How to Check Airtel Balance
New DTH Plans As per New TRAI Rules
Airtel DTH Customer Care Number
How to Check Idea Balance
How to Check Vodafone Balance
How to Check Jio Balance
How to Check BSNL Balance
Airtel Unlimited Plans