How to Check BSNL Balance, BSNL USSD Codes List
BSNL has a huge customer base in the country and the company takes initiative to bridge the rural-urban digital divide in the telecom sector. If you too are a BSNL customer and are wondering how to check BSNL net balance then the answer is right here. BSNL customers can easily dial *124# USSD codes and get to know their BSNL prepaid balance. BSNL customer can also know steps to check BSNL balance. Not only this they can also know the ways for how to check postpaid BSNL number. You refer to our story on how to check BSNL data balance and also the list of BSNL USSD codes required to check BSNL balance. One can also contact the 24x7 BSNL customer care in case they have queries related to the network. As a BSNL customer, you can also check your BSNL net account balance by dialling *124# USSD codes. You can also check your BSNL balance by dialling *124# USSD codes.
List of BSNL USSD Codes to Check Balance, Data, Validity, Start/Stop Services
This list of BSNL USSD codes will help you know about how to check BSNL balance, also it will help you to know all the popular BSNL USSD codes. BSNL is one of the major service providers in its license area. The company offers wide-ranging and the most transparent tariff schemes designed to suit every customer. Here is a list of USSD codes for BSNL balance checking which will help the BSNL customers to know how to check BSNL net balance.
|BSNL USSD Codes
|BSNL Features and Services
|BSNL Main Menu
|BSNL Prepaid Balance/Recharge/STV/ Plan change
|BSNL Balance and Validity check code
|BSNL Last call/SMS/GPRS enquiry
|BSNL USSD base VAS Services
|BSNL Customer Care Number
|*123# or *124*1#
|BSNL Account Balance and Validity Check Code
|*222# OR *888# OR *1# (Different Circles)
|BSNL (know) Own Number Check Code
|BSNL Current Call Rate and Plan Voucher Check Code
|BSNL Last 5 Calls Detail Check Code
|BSNL free minutes balance Check USSD Code
|BSNL VAS Deactivation USSD Code
|BSNL All STV Balance Enquiry detail Check Code
|BSNL Postpaid Balance Enquiry USSD Codes
|BSNL Last Call USSD Codes
|BSNL Tariff plan Check USSD Codes
Steps for How to Check BSNL Balance Through the BSNL App
- Step 1: The first thing that you need to do in order to check BSNL net balance is to download the BSNL App from Playstore or iTunes.
- Step 2: The next thing is to register on the app using your BSNL mobile number if you wish to know how to check BSNL balance.
- Step 3: Now select the Account option in the menu and the BSNL balance and validity will automatically be displayed on your screen and you will be able to check BSNL balance easily.
By following these steps you can easily perform a BSNL balance check and know how to check BSNL balance.
Steps for BSNL Balance Check Online
- Step 1: If you are looking to check BSNL data balance online and wish to know how to check BSNL net balance online then the first thing you need to do is to visit the official site of BSNL https://portal2.bsnl.in
- Step 2: The next thing that you need to do in order to perform a BSNL balance check is to sign in using your e mail id and password. If you are a new member you first need to create an account on BSNL portal.
- Step 3: Now once you have logged in successfully you will get to use a number of BSNL service including ‘Manage Account'.
- Step 4: After clicking on Manage account all your account details will be displayed and you will know how to check BSNL balance.
How to Check BSNL Net Balance Using BSNL App
For all the BSNL customers who have been waiting to know how to check BSNL net balance using BSNL App, the answer is right here. By following the steps provided below you can easily check BSNL balance. You can also recharge your number using the My BSNL app.
- Step 1: The first thing that you need to do in order to perform a BSNL recharge is to install the My BSNL App.
- Step 2: Next you need to register on the App using your registered BSNL mobile number
- Step 3: Now you can explore an array of options provided in the App.
- Step 4: You can check BSNL net balance, recharge BSNL number and perform other functions using the My BSNL App.
Check BSNL Balance Yourself
If you wish to check BSNL net balance directly from your phone then you can simply follow the information below:
- For BSNL net balance check dial *123# from your registered BSNL mobile number.
- To know the BSNL balance you can dial *124#.
- If you wish to check BSNL SMS balance from your mobile you need to dial *102#.
So for all the BSNL customers who were worried as to how to check BSNL balance or how to perform a BSNL balance check this article will guide you through the steps to check BSNL balance online and perform a BSNL balance check through the app.
- How to Check Airtel Balance
- How to Check Idea Net Balance
- How to Check Vodafone Net Balance
- How to Check Jio Net Balance
- BSNL Broadband Plans