Find some interesting trekking essential accessories which comprises of trekking gadgets, tents, shoes, power banks, portable grills and more to provide you a pleasant trekking experience.
List of Best Trekking Accessories:
1. Personal Portable Water PurifierWhile on a trek it is nearly impossible to find a clean water supply, you have to drink water from the small water streams, water falls on the trails or from the rivers. Water from these sources are said to be clean and also the locals drink the water from these sources but why take a chance with your health. These water streams could be polluted, that’s why you should carry a portable water purifier. This water purifier does not need any electricity and you can drink directly from the water streams.
2. Waterproof Waist BagTreks could be cold, wet and humid. This means your smart phones in your pockets are at risk by water. Carrying a waterproof waist bag is extremely important as you can put your mobile phones, wallets and other essentials in it. This helps you to access to you belonging quite easily without you trying to reach to your pocket.
3. Weatherproof LED HeadlightsWhen night falls in the wild, its complete darkness. There is no electricity and no light, but you can have a LED Headlamp. This works as a regular flashlight but you can wear it on your head which leaves your hands free for other jobs. This devise is very helpful if you wish to go to the washroom at night. Some headlights also come with a feature of SOS signal which can be useful in emergencies.
4. Flint Fire StarterSitting outside your tent on a trek could be very chilling. You may want to start a bonfire but in the wet conditions on the trek you find your matchsticks wet. A flint Fire Starter could be extremely valuable at this moment. A flint Fire Starter is a fire starter device which can work even if it is wet or if there is wind.
5. Pocket KnifeThe most essential equipment you need to carry on a trek. A Pocket Knife could help in a survival situation, safety and for other purposes. A pocket knife can be folded and placed in your pocket or in the waist bag.
6. Rain PonchoYou can never expect weather to be a friend on a trek. It turn from a happy sunny day to a sad rainy day in just a couple of hours. That is why experienced trekkers always suggests you to carry a rain poncho. Just like a raincoat it protects you from the rain but also covers your rucksack from getting wet. You won’t need a rucksack cover if you have a rain poncho.
7. Portable Gas StoveAs the name says, the portable gas stove is just 9cm high and 10 cm wide. This could help to boil or warm up water for drinking or making cup noodles. This is a very simple and effective device to carry on a trek.
8. Multifunctional AltimeterAn altitude helps you to know on what altitude are you on. This could be a lifesaving device in case you start experiencing altitude sickness which a lot of trekkers suffer. The multifunctional altimeter also have compass, barometer, thermometer and a watch which makes the device extremely helpful.
9. Trekking and Hiking PoleTrekking pole helps to walk on difficult terrains which you will find in every trek. It can be disaster if you slip and fall on a trek, the trekking pole gives you a third leg to support your balance and helps you to walk smoothly on hard trails. This is a must trekking equipment you should add in your trekking kit.
10. Multifunctional Axe Hand Tool KitA multi-functional axe is an axe with a number of different tools attached in it including a hammer, a pair of scissors, a screw driver, a bottle opener, a plier knife and a wood saw. This is an ultimate trekking gadget which helps you to make your trek easier.
All the above mentioned trekking essential accessories prove to be useful during all types of hard time. In case you have some suggestions or reviews related to these best trekking accessories, drop us your take in the review section below.