Security camera these days have caught up the trend. You might wish to install it for safety reasons or simply to keep a track of what's going on at your home behind your back. But whatsoever your reason be you always wish to have the best one installed. The good news is that you have a number of options available in the market, but the bad thing is that who will guide you correctly to choose the best one. These security cameras help you keep an eye on your house from everywhere. Most of these cameras are easy to install and monitor. You can also connect these cameras to your smartphone and get regular updates and alarm in case of any mischievous activity. Not only this these cameras can also provide night vision and automatic motion-activated recording. To help you make the right choice in your hunt for the best security camera we have here listed some of them. Have a look!!
- Easy To UseRs2,449Rs5,500(55% OFF)
When it comes to the security of your family you simply cannot think of compromising with it. The D3D D8810 is a complete wireless and wi-fi solution for home security. The multi recording feature allows it to store all the images and videos in email. This also allows the users to view live streaming or view previous days streaming. The motion detection feature detects even the slightest of unwanted activity in the protected area and sends a notification to the user.
- Easy to install and set up
- In-built motion detection alarm through email
- Stores recording over SD slot, email and server
- Night vision up to 10 meters
- Multiple users can view live recording at the same time
- Might be difficult to connect with the internet
- A little expensive
- PopularRs2,299Rs3,990(42% OFF)
Coming with a wide range of features, this CP Plus security camera is one of the most popular brands that cater to home security. This CP Plus Ezykam features functions like real-time monitoring, night vision viewing and real-time video recording. You can simply install it and use it without getting any specified software.
- A wide range of functions
- High quality surveillance system
- Easy installation
- Pocket friendly
- Not much storage space
Xiaomi is also known to manufacture some of the greatest home security systems. The Mi MJSXJ02CM security camera is just one of them. The best thing about this camera is that it comes with 20MP, none of the competitors so far has been able to beat this. As a result of the high megapixels, the outcome is clear and crisp. The security system supports 2.4GHz WiFi and its AI-enabled motion detection sensors provide motion detection alerts on the smartphone. The infrared night vision mode enables it to capture clear pictures even under low or no light circumstances.
- Delivers great result in form of image quality
- Multiple users can access the camera footage at the same time
- Easy to install
- Smooth functioning
- Lacks 360-degree auto-rotation camera
- Does not have battery backup
- Also ConsiderRs3,190Rs4,999(36% OFF)
Designed to be used for outdoor use, the camera is dust-proof and waterproof. Sricam Wifi SP007' captures videos and images through 2MP camera and provides the outcome in 1080 pixel resolution. Supporting the ONVIF's protocol, the camera is capable of recording real-time videos. The camera is WiFi enabled which allows the user to track footage from any corner of the world.
- Waterproof and dustproof camera design
- Sturdy built
- Night mode enabled
- Metallic body gives it more power to endure outside weather
- Lacks a microphone
- 2-way audio communication not possible
- Requires wired LAN cable for setup
- Also ConsiderRs1,424Rs3,999(64% OFF)
Apart from all the other features that this camera has, the major one is that the camera uses a P2P cloud function. It helps to eliminate the need for port mapping and allows the user to easily view the footage and control the camera remotely using an Android/iOS app. The camera is designed in a way that it can rotate at 355 degrees horizontally and 110 degrees vertically. This security camera gets triggered by noticing any intruder activity and alerts the user via mail and messages. The camera uses IR cut double filter technology that allows it to switch between day and night mode automatically without any human interference.
- Instant notification on movement detection
- 2-way audio communication enabled
- Good picture quality
- Simple installation
- Does not support the 5G network
- Does not have a power backup
When Buying Compare Security Cameras On These Features
- Budget: Set a budget before buying a camera. Your budget will decide what types of camera can you opt for.
- Type of Camera: Once the budget is decided, you can sit and think about which type of camera suits your requirement. There are a plethora of options out there, choose wisely.
- Choose the Power Source: Some cameras have battery backup while the others need power source to work. Choose the power source wisely.
- Cloud Storage: Some of the best security cameras are enabled with a feature to store the images and videos on a cloud platform, while the others might simply save the documents over SD cards and remote PC.
- Privacy: While buying home security camera, you need to check this aspect too. Though security camera deters the thieves, they may cause serious privacy issues. When you install the security camera, the first thing you should do is to change the login credential of camera and security system. Never keep the default credential as they might be the same for every camera that the company sells.
- Video and Image Quality: One of the most important things to consider while purchasing a security camera is its video and image quality. If the camera hampers the video and image quality, it is of no use.
- Field of View: The more area your camera can cover the better it is. Always opt for a security camera with wider and larger field of view.