- Motorola VerveLoop Wireless Stereo Earbuds
- Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones
- Jabra Sport Coach Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones
- Sony SBH70BK Headphones
- Powerbeats3 Wireless In-Ear Headphone
1. Motorola VerveLoop Wireless Stereo Earbuds:These wireless stereo earbuds are super light, perfect for intense activities, and are sweat and water proof. They hold strong on to your ears even during the most rigorous workout session. The attuned mic allows you to take calls without interrupting you in your workout, this is why Motorola VerveLoop is listed amongst one of the best sports headphones. The amazing battery backup of up to 9 hours on one go is the key feature that sets it apart. The 150 feet Bluetooth connectivity beats all its competitors.
- Rs5,299Rs7,020(25% OFF)
With a sporty, showy and snug design, the Bose SoundSport in-ear headphones are created for people who need buds which will stand up to regular, intense workouts. The awing sound quality and also the confidence of Bose speakers has made us list it in the category of best sports headphones. With balanced audio quality, these headphones deserve a spot within the Bose family. The Bose SoundSport in-ear headphones look as athletic and cool as the folks that would wear them.
2. Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones:
- Headphones and Headsets OffersRs10,013
One of the toughest elements of figuring out is finding the proper selection of headphones that might accompany you, however Jabra is tackling this with the Sport Coach wireless headphones. Utilizing the Jabra Sport app, these headphones contain a sonic CrossFit coach that guides you through a completely different level of workouts. The Sport Coach headphones provide sensible sound quality and do an excellent job of being that butt-kicking voice within your head. Thus from the house of Jabra this sport coach ultimately deserves to be listed amongst the best sports headphones.
3. Jabra Sport Coach Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones:
- Rs8,599Rs9,499(9% OFF)
The Sony SBH70 is a versatile and light-weight Bluetooth headphone with a behind-the-neck band. It uses a ventilated acoustical style like the EarPods that go together with many of the Apple iPhone generations. Sony’s headphones gives an additional premium feel than Apple’s earphones as they're created out of metal. And in fact, they’re wireless. Probably the key selling feature of the Sony SBH70 is its IP57 certification, which implies the headphone is waterproof (it ought to be smart for associate degree immersion up to 1m depth). It’s not rated to be used beneath water. However it can very comfortably bear sudden showers of rain.
4. Sony SBH70BK Headphones:
You wouldn’t assume there would be that many alternative ways to create a wireless headphone. However in recent times, each company with has scrambled to place one thing or the other in your ears with fewer cables and a lot of capabilities, each conceivable colour, shape, and size has been tried. Most of them are therefore so massive that they’re arduous to wear, and some are so little that their batteries solely last through. But PowerBeats3, that has been creating wireless headphones heaps longer than most, is aware of what it’s doing.
5. Powerbeats3 Wireless In-Ear Headphone:
- Rs13,000Rs14,000(7% OFF)
Thus, if you are sweating and still do not wish to leave the company of your favourite songs then these sports headphones listed in the category of best sport headphones might prove to be very useful for all the fitness freaks.