Ranveer is well-known for his unconventional or can say quirky fashion sense even then he manages to grab the eyeballs of all the pretty women who are crazy for him. His male fans do not look up to him as fashion sensation because he dress-up weird most of the time. Below in the story, we're going to decode his not so quirky look which all Ranveer's male fans can carry with ease. You can ace the above look, just by wearing a white T-shirt probably from the street fashion collections, a great hooded sweatshirt, blue faded denim, a pair of sneakers and not to forget that sunglasses which shall make you twin Ranveer in no time. This look is one super-comfortable look that you can carry in the day, be it a day date or a buddy's get-together.
Ranveer's Diet and Workout Secrets to Get That Absolute Fit Body:
Ranveer was lean when he entered Bollywood, but later his killer abs and great muscular physique made the headlines. He looks forward to Akshay Kumar as his role model but also thanks, Salman and Hrithik for setting up the fitness trend in Bollywood. He has worked really hard to get his killer looks and sexy abs that drive every girl crazy.
Ranveer follows a strict diet and stays away from all the mouth-watering junk food, especially noodles. His diet comprises of a good amount of protein, healthy fats and some carbs. He also incorporates essential supplements
- Breakfast: To kick-start his day with lots of energy, he starts with high carb intake so as to fuel his system. His breakfast generally consists of egg whites, fresh fruits & vegetables and some chicken.
- Snacks: He believes in eating every 4 hours, so he likes to consume light snacks like almonds and walnuts so that his body does not fall short of nutrition.
- Lunch and Dinner: These meals are incorporated with lots of proteins like stir fried lamb, thyme roasted chicken and honey dressed Salmon with a bowl of stir fried vegetables.
Workout routine that Ranveer follows
- Ranveer Singh does one-hour cardio training in the morning and in the evening to burn fat.
- He then moves to a 20 min High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) like dips, pull-ups, burpees and push-ups only after a 10-minute warm-up session.
- He also indulges into functional training like running and swimming for strengthening.