Home Remedies For Pigmented Lips
Pigmented lips, a struggle of almost every Indian that can occur due to various factors such as genetics, sun exposure, smoking, or certain medical conditions, can be a cosmetic concern for some people. While there are medical treatments available for pigmented lips, home remedies is what that is seen to be used and give effective results to people.
Benefits of Home Remedies For Pigmented Lips
Home remedies offer some benefits, including
- Cost-effective: Home remedies are often less expensive than medical treatments, making them a more accessible option for many people.
- Natural ingredients: Many home remedies for pigmented lips use natural ingredients, which may be less harsh on the skin than some medical treatments.
- Mild and gentle: Home remedies are generally mild and gentle than medical treatments, which may be particularly beneficial for those with sensitive skin.
- Potentially effective: While scientific evidence supporting the effectiveness of home remedies for pigmented lips is limited, some people may find that these remedies help to reduce the appearance of pigmentation.
- Convenient: Home remedies can be performed in the comfort of one's own home, without the need for a medical appointment or prescription.
Top Home Remedies For Pigmented Lips
- Lemon Juice
- Sugar Scrub
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Toothbrush Scrub
- Coconut Oil
- Desi Ghee
Here are top ten remedies that you can try to treat your pigmented lips:
1. Lemon JuiceLemon juice contains vitamin c and citric acid which are both brightening agents. This can give you effective results on continuous usage. Now, you should use lemon juice in a lot of ways. You can rub a squeezed half cut lemon on your lips for 30 to 60 seconds and that will do wonders. Caution: Do not apply daily.
2. Sugar ScrubScrubbing is best to remove dead cells layer from your skin. You can take some sugar and use that to gently exfoliate your lips. You have to mix sugar with a little bit of water or honey and scrub your lips for not more than 1 to 2 minutes as more than that will be damaging to the skin.
3. HoneyHoney as an ingredient has so much potential. It contains several antioxidants which can not only nourish and moisturize but can also remove pigmentation over time. Apply honey as a lip mask and yes you can lick that later too.
4. Aloe Vera GelApplying aloe vera gel to the lips may help to soothe and moisturize the skin, which can improve the overall appearance of the lips. Once your lips are hydrated, they give the appearance of lighter lips. Use aloe vera gel as lip balm or lip moisturizer.
Vilvah Store Aloe Vera Gel with 99% Pure Natural Aloe Vera for Face, Styling Gel for Hair, Skin Moisturizer, Hydrates and Soothes with Vitamin E and No Paraben, 100g (Pack of 1)₹ 299₹ 390 (23% off)
5. Toothbrush ScrubA very simple thing you can inculcate in your routine is to use the back your toothbrush to mildly exfoliate your lips. This is the thing that our beautiful Dadi's and Nani's have been doing for years. Scrub your lips with wet toothbrush after your usual routine.
6. Coconut OilMassaging the lips with coconut oil may help to hydrate and nourish the skin, which can also help to reduce the appearance of pigmentation. Apply coconut oil as a lip sleeping mask and, in the morning, you will have the softest lips.Also Great
Max Care Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil, 500ml₹ 356₹ 375 (5% off)
7. Desi GheeNo lip balm works better that our good old ghee. Use ghee if you have really chapped lips and see the magic. Desi ghee can nourish your lips so deeply that pigmentation will vanish in few applications. Honestly use ghee whenever you experience chapped lips or can apply this after your food.
8. GlycerineGlycerin is a very good moisturizing agent that you can use to hydrate your lips. Hydrated lips equal to lesser pigmented lips!! Glycerin is a little thick in its pure form so apply this at night and leave it to do its MAGIC.
Home Remedies For Pigmented Lips
|Product||Price in India|
|Sugarlite : 50% Less calories Sugar Pouch, 500 gm||₹ 74|
|Patanjali Pure Honey||₹ 360|
|Vilvah Store Aloe Vera Gel with 99% Pure Natural Aloe Vera for Face, Styling Gel for Hair, Skin Moisturizer, Hydrates and Soothes with Vitamin E and No Paraben, 100g (Pack of 1)||₹ 299|
|Colgate Gentle Enamel Ultra Soft Bristles Manual Toothbrush||₹ 208|
|Max Care Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil, 500ml||₹ 356|
|Anveshan A2 Cow Ghee 500 ml | Glass Jar | Bilona Method | Curd-Churned |Pure, Natural & Healthy | Lab Tested.||₹ 999|
|Sharrets Vegetable Glycerin 170g, Pure Edible Glycerine USP Food Grade For Cake Fondants, Body Skin Face Hair Lips, Soap Cosmetics||₹ 221|
HotDeals360 stands out to be one of its kind covering a versatile range of topics. We are a team of experienced writers who excel in their own forte. We certainly love tech but that does not mean we hate fashion, travel movies and food. HotDeals360 is a rapidly growing site and our editorial independence is backed by a team of experts. HotDeals360 will not only tell you about the coolest new stuffs but we also work hard to bring to you the latest offers and coupons from our allied sites. HotDeals360 is designed to help users find the best offers on electronics, movies, travel, food, fashion and much more.