Best Mustard Oil Brands For Light And Healthy Cooking
Extracted from mustard seeds, mustard oil is a major ingredient in many traditional Indian recipes. It is distinguished by its golden colour as well as sharp flavour and aroma. A healthy alternative to clarified butter and regular vegetable oils, it is consumed for its various health benefits.
Mustard oil is rich in vitamin E, minerals and anti-oxidants. It has strong anti-microbial properties and is also anti-inflammatory. The oil also helps in improving heart health and is quite easy to digest. Little wonder then, it is a kitchen favourite across India. If you're looking to buy some for yourself, here is a list of some of the finest quality mustard oil brands.
Best Mustard Oil Brands
1. Fortune Kachi Ghani Pure Mustard Oil
This mustard oil is known for its sharp taste and aroma as it is prepared using natural mustard seeds. This oil is a good source of magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, dietary fibre, calcium, protein, iron, niacin, and zinc. Cook your meals using this mustard oil to enjoy delicious and healthy food every day.
Fortune Premium Kachi Ghani Pure Mustard Oil, 1 tr Pouch
2. Pure and Sure Organic Mustard Oil
Pure and Sure has a complete range of organic food items. Pure and Sure Organic mustard oil is said to be one of the best mustard oils as it is made from the finest quality mustard seeds. These mustard seeds are grown in certified organic farms that make them healthier and tastier.
Pure & Sure Organic Mustard Oil, 1L
3. Daana Premium Organic Mustard Oil
A great product to stock in your kitchen, this Daana Premium organic mustard oil stands to be amongst the best mustard oils. Rich in colour, aroma, and flavour, this oil is considered to be a great pick for daily use. High in Omega-3 and vitamin E, this organic mustard oil is also good for skin and hair.
Daana Single Origin Organic, Cold Pressed Mustard Oil, 1 L
4. Farm Naturelle Cold Pressed Virgin Kachi Ghani Virgin Mustard Oil
This pure and natural mustard oil from Farm Naturelle is extracted from mustard seeds using a natural process. It has a rather light aroma and can also be put to various other uses. You can use it for personal care by applying it to your skin or hair. The oil also helps lower bad cholesterol and keeps coronary diseases away.
Farm Naturelle Cold Pressed Virgin Kachi Ghani Virgin Mustard Oil, 915ml
Diverse Uses of Mustard Oil
- Can Be Used For Cooking: The most common use of mustard oil is that it can be used for cooking a variety of dishes. It is traditionally used for cooking in Bihar, Bengal, and Assam. It is also used in a number of Kashmiri dishes, and is now marking its space in kitchen shelves across India.
- Can Be Applied On Skin: Mustard oil is considered to be good for skin. Regular application keeps skin moisturised, healthy, and glowing.
- Can Be Used To Aid Hair Growth: Mustard oil can be used for a nice head massage. It helps keep dandruff away and stimulates hair growth. It also keeps the scalp moisturised thereby reducing hair fall problems.
- Can Be Used For Body Massage: A body massage with mustard oil not only helps skin stay soft but also strengthens muscles and bones. Infants are usually massaged with mustard oil to make muscles and bones strong.
- Can Be Used As A Preservative: Mustard oil has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, making it apt to be used as a preservative in pickles and other such items.
Benefits Of Mustard Oil
Helps fight bacteria
Relieves body pain and headaches
Helps In healing chapped lips and dry skin
Is considered a natural sunscreen
Keeps fungal infections away
Helps prevent hair loss by warding off dandruff
List of Best Mustard Oil Brands For Light And Healthy Cooking
|Best Mustard Oil Brands For Light And Healthy Cooking||Price in India|
|Fortune Premium Kachi Ghani Pure Mustard Oil, 1 tr Pouch||₹ 215|
|Pure & Sure Organic Mustard Oil, 1L||₹ 460|
|Daana Single Origin Organic, Cold Pressed Mustard Oil, 1 L||₹ 499|
|Farm Naturelle Cold Pressed Virgin Kachi Ghani Virgin Mustard Oil, 915ml||₹ 285|