Best Oat Brands For Those Perfect Morning Oatmeals
When selecting oats for your meals, you might want to take a look at this list for some tips. Oats are grains from cereal plant avena sativa, which are processed into different forms for human consumption. One can consume oats in the form of flour, flakes, porridge and such other variants. Oats are rich in fibre, protein and they come with good fats which lower the LDL or bad cholesterol to reduce risk of Type-2 diabetes and heart diseases. The first shift that anyone going on a weight loss diet makes is to start eating a bowl of oats, making them a superfood for weight loss plans.
Best Oat Brands
1. Quaker Oats Pouch
This pack of the healthy oats from Quaker make for a perfect breakfast. Start your mornings with a wholesome bowl of energy, sourced from Quaker oats. These are soft, easy to blend and eat oats. This 100% whole grain is great for your heart health, and makes for a significant source of carbohydrates and dietary fibre needed by you daily.
Quaker Oats 1kg, Rolled Oats Natural Wholegrain, Nutritious Breakfast Cereals, Dalia Porridge, Easy to Cook
2. DiSano Oats with High in Protein and Fibre Pouch
This pack of 100% whole grain oats from DiSano comes loaded with high proteins and fibres for a healthy body and mind. These soft and quick to make oats are ready in merely three minutes. Try your usual daily recipes with a twist of oats and see the magic they create, be it upma, chilla or idli- add oats to your recipes for their healthier versions.
DiSano Oats with High in Protein and Fibre Pouch
3. Saffola Oats
Saffola oats come packed with nutrition and nourishment. They are a secret way to staying healthy for many; add them to your daily diet and replace processed flours for a healthier you. Oats make for perfect guilt free snacking if made into quick to eat foods such as oat chilla or oat porridge.
Saffola Oats | Rolled Oats | Delicious Creamy Oats | 100% Natural | High Protein & Fibre | Healthy Cereal for weight loss | 1Kg with 300g to 400g Free
4. Kellogg's Oats, Rolled Oats, High in Protein and Fibre
There is not a better feeling than beginning your day with the most nutritious breakfast. A world trusted brand – Kelloggs offers just that in its packs of oats that are consumed by millions globally. Oats are a lavish food choice when it is about nourishment. This pack of oats is rich in proteins, zinc, magnesium, iron and other good fats. Oats are naturally cholesterol free, which makes them a great meal option.
Kelloggs Oats, High in Protein and Fibre
How To Select The Right Kind Of Oats:
In order to replace your meals with oats, it is ultra-important to check the quality of oats you are looking to buy.
- Sodium Free: Your pack of oats must be sodium free, do check the label for any information on that.
- Sugar Content: Oats naturally do not come with any sugar content, but some brands while packaging add about 10 to 15 grams of artificial sugar to enhance the taste.
- Artificial Flavours: The pack of oats you pick should also not contain any artificial flavours, if you are looking at a healthy version of oats. Some oats come with pav bhaji masala, classic masala, chinese flavour and other such taste options.
- Gluten Free: If you are someone who is gluten intolerant, then you need oats that are absolutely gluten free.
- Other Nutrients: Many of the oat packs come loaded with essential nutrients such as zinc, magnesium, iron, but some don't. So make a wise pick.
List of Best Oat Brands For Those Perfect Morning Oatmeals
|Best Oat Brands For Those Perfect Morning Oatmeals||Price in India|
|Quaker Oats 1kg, Rolled Oats Natural Wholegrain, Nutritious Breakfast Cereals, Dalia Porridge, Easy to Cook||₹ 174|
|DiSano Oats with High in Protein and Fibre Pouch||₹ 169|
|Saffola Oats | Rolled Oats | Delicious Creamy Oats | 100% Natural | High Protein & Fibre | Healthy Cereal for weight loss | 1Kg with 300g to 400g Free||₹ 178|
|Kelloggs Oats, High in Protein and Fibre||₹ 300|