List of Best Non-Veg Restaurants in LucknowLucknow is a place for foodies and non-veg lovers basically. To enjoy relishing non-veg delicacies we've sorted the some best non-veg restaurants in Lucknow so as to make your Nawabi trip one remembered one.
1. Grandson of Tunday Kababi
Tunday Kababi does not need any introduction to people of Lucknow or for that matter to any non-veg lover visiting Lucknow. Think of non-veg food in Lucknow and you cannot miss to mention, the Tunday Kababi. The legacy of Tunday Kababi has ruled the hearts of many, right from the common man, to the royal Mughal emperors and the celebrities in the modern era. Tunday Kababi has the privilege of being one of the oldest and the best non-veg restaurants in Lucknow. Though all their dishes are special and carry a royal feel but their Kebabs are what they rule on. The dish was invented by Hazi Muarad Ali about 100 years ago to fulfil the requirement of the Nawabs of Lucknow.
- Grocery and Gourmet Foods Offers
2.DastarkhwanThough the interiors of Dastarkhwan might not attract you but the taste of their Galouti Kabab will surely leave a impact in your heart. The flavours are just beyond perfect and the texture of the dish is quite crispy from outside but soft and melting from inside. Their authentic Awadhi Biryani is yet another dish that helps it ranks as the best non-veg restaurant in Lucknow.
Apart from these authentic and best non-veg restaurant in Lucknow, there are other restaurants too that serve the best non-veg in Lucknow and also have the facility of online table booking as well as ordering food online. So now you can enjoy the delicious yummy Awadhi dishes at the comfort of your home.
3. Royal SkyOne of the most exotic restaurants in Lucknow, the ambience at Royal Sky will leave you spellbound. Think of any non-veg dish and it will be right on your table or at your doorstep. Youngster enjoy to hangout at this place in Lucknow along with their gang. People call it the heaven for non-veg food lovers. Royal Sky has an exotic menu ranging from the Royal Bar Menu where you can comfortably enjoy your drinks, to the Platters and the Sizzlers than can rush a sizzle down the spine for any foodie! The main course covers a wide range of veg and non-veg items including Chicken Mirch Masala, Mutton Reehra and their speciality the ultimate and authentic Biryani.
4. Oudhyana - Vivanta By TajFor those who wish to dine in Nawabi style, the Oudhyana is the destined stop for you. With the perfect class, Oudhyana offers online table booking to reduce the hassle of waiting time for their guests. Forget everything for some time and allow yourself to indulge in the soft aroma of Dum Biryani as it is cooked over low fire in a sealed, heavy-bottomed pan. Mutton Nihari is the ultimate thing any non-veg lover would certainly not miss. Chicken Handi and Butter Chicken makes are the dishes that help Oudhyana maintain its quality and standard. Managed by the Taj Group the restaurant certainly has to be the best non-veg restaurants in Lucknow.
5. The Spice FactoryThe Spice Factory, the name says it all. With the perfect blend of spices, The Spice Factory delivers some capping dishes that will surely awaken your taste buds and leave you mesmerised. Enjoy the best of non-veg while watching live streaming of any sports event or simply order your favourite dish from the menu, to get it delivered right at your home. The home delivery of The Spice Factory is quite quick and serves hot food within minutes.
6. Be the BeerCome hungry and leave happy is the motto of everyone who steps in to Be the Beer. Located in the posh Gomti Nagar area this eatery is especially crowded during the weekends with visitors and locals alike. The Chicken Malai Tikka and Chilli Chicken are sumptuous. The tender and tantalizing Chicken Shashlik and Chicken Lollypop are equally tempting. However their Amritsari Fish and Boti Kebab has helped Be the Beer to rank amongst the best non-veg restaurants in Lucknow.
7. The Urban DhabaIf you are in Lucknow and looking for some authentic Awadhi Biryani, then Urban Dhaba is the perfect place for you to reach. However if you cannot reach The Urban Dhaba, then simply order the amazing Murg Handi Biryani or the Hyderabadi Murg Biryani the dishes that has taken this restaurant at the pinnacle making it one of the best non-veg restaurants in Lucknow right at your door step and enjoy the hot n spicy Biryanis at the comfort of your own house.
8. Royal CaféNestled in the heart of Lucknow’s evergreen shopping place Hazartganj, Rayal Café has a charm of its own. The café is best known for its multi cuisine offerings. Their non-veg menu seems to be too royal not only in the names but also in taste. The restaurant has a warm old world charm that sets it apart from any other restaurant in the locality. The service is impeccable and quite personal, the staff at the restaurant take proper care of cleanliness and hygiene which has helped it rank amongst the best non-veg restaurant in Lucknow.
9. NaushijaanThe Naushijaan in Lalbagh is the right place to sample authentic Mughlai fare from Awadh. From lip-smacking kebabs and mutton rogan josh to Chicken Biryani and shami kabab, this restaurant is a carnivore’s delight. A hub for Mughlai and Awadhi food lovers, the restaurant is frequently listed as one of the best non-veg restaurant in Lucknow for Mughlai cuisine. You can enjoy a wide array of non-vegetarian dishes at a pocket-friendly rate.
10. The Spice CavesFrom Mughlai fare to Italian delicacies, there is no dearth of restaurants in Lucknow offering non-veg delight along with a gourmet experience. The land of Nawabs, Lucknow’s rich culinary tradition makes it an absolute heaven for food lovers. And in this heaven is a small cave like restaurant by the name Spice Caves. Spice Caves gives its visitors some real carnivore experience. Listed as one of the best non-veg restaurants in Lucknow, Spice Caves serves authentic Awadhi flavours.
Lucknow is indeed heaven for foodies, and it’s not just the Tunday Kebabs or the Awadhi Dum Biryani, Lucknow has it all for the non-veg lovers. These best non-veg restaurants in Lucknow serve some of Awadh’s authentic flavours and taste.