The origin of chyawanprash has a very interesting history attached to it. Chywan was an old sage who wanted to regain his youth and fulfill his desires as a result of which he visited an Ayurveda vaidh, who asked him to comsume a mixture of some natural herbs in order to regain his youthful energy. Thus the name chyawanprash is derived from a combination of two words Chywan (name of the sage) and Prash (to eat).
Before grabbing the organic chyawanprash, checkout the health benefits which your body shall gain by its consumption and later pick the brands that consist of natural ingredients so as to provide maximum benefit to your body.
Benefits of Organic Chyawanprash:Organic Chyawanprash due to its powerful ingredients and nutritional properties are considered to deliver a number of benefits and protects against several disease like viral fever, cough and cold and many others. Here are few very essential health benefits of organic chyawanprash:
- Strengthens the immune system and eases constipation
- Slows down the aging process, keeping you youthful
- Improves memory and concentration
- Supports urinary health and nervous system
- Purifies the blood, eliminates toxins and is beneficial to liver.
- Helps the maintenance of digestive system
- The high vitamin C content leads to strong bones and teeth
- Helps rejuvenate skin and fight bacterial infection
- Organic chyawanprash is highly recommended for children, elderly people and pregnant women
The list of best organic chyawanprash brands are provided below. See which one you find that suits your requirements to prep-up for winters 2017.
List of Best Organic Chyawanprash Brands:
1. Himalaya Herbal ChyavanaprashThe Himalya Herbal Chyawanprash is made from natural herbs. These herbs has been used in a number of ayurvedic medicines for curing various chronic illness. The Himalya herbal chyawanprash is amongst the best organic chyawanprash that contains the richness of ashwagandha, jivanti and other herbal extracts.
Pure and Sure Organic chyawanprash is a range of certified organic food from the house of Phalada Agro. All the ingredients of Pure and Sure organic chyawanprash are sourced from direct organic farms and are processed under natural and hygienic conditions. The company holds more than 10 years of experience in organic farming. It has more than 100 organic certified farms across the country. Rich in taste the Pure and Sure organic chyawanprash works best when taken along with a glass of lukewarm milk on regular basis.
2. Pure & Sure Organic Chyawanprash
3. Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala ChyavanaprasamThe Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala Chyavanaprasam is used as a ayurvedic medical remedy for a number of diseases. It improves the body immune system and fights external stimuli. It has number of benefits like it eases constipation, immunises the body, helps increase memory power and purifies blood. One or two tbsp of this organic chyawanprasham should be taken daily with hot milk to extract the optimum benefit.
4. Organic India Organic ChyawanprashOrganic chyawanprash strengthens the immune system of the body and makes it strong and powerful to fight disease. It nourishes the brain cells and increases concentration. It also gives you heart a healthy and strong life. It also strengthens the digestive system and helps the body to absorb nutrients. It is also a very good thing to fight back cough and cold. It also helps children in proper physical and mental development.
5. Ayurvedic Dhootpapeshwar Swamala ChywanprashManufactured by Shree Dhootapapeshwar Limited the Swamala Compound is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine it is helpful for people who want to gain weight. It rejuvenates all your old tissues and relieves tiredness. This fortified Chyawanprash which delivers total health for all seasons. It contains fresh amla pulp gathered from organic farms and is a blend of natural ayurvedic herbs.
- Rs805Rs1,070(25% OFF)
The Patanjali Special Chyawanprash with Saffron is a mixture of amla, dashmoola, vriddhi, motha, meda, kharedi, draksha, harad, jeevanti, elaichi, kakoli, vidarikand, adusa, kaknasa, sesame oil, ghee, neelotpal, cinnamon, long pepper or pippali, mashparni, jeevak, kachoor, rishbak, purnava, pure honey, nagar motha, cardamom and karkatshringhi. It is known to strengthen the immunity system, help in the proper mechanism of digestive system and detoxifies the body along with enriching the skin glow and hair texture. It revitalizes your body and makes you feel more energetic and youthful.
6. Patanjali Special Chyawanprash with Saffron
These chyawanprash when taken regularly proves to be very helpful for your body, making you feel energetic and youthful.