Vodafone is a British multinational telecommunications conglomerate, with its operations across the world including regions of Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. The company has a huge user base and it stands second in the world in terms of connections. Vodafone operates in 26 countries across the world including India. What most of us might be unaware of is that the company gets its name from Voice Data Phone. In India the company took over Hutch to start its full-fledged operations in the year 2011 and in such a short span has been able to create a huge user base with the help of their uninterrupted services and pocket friendly call rates and data charges. If you are also a Vodafone customer and would like to know how to check Vodafone balance along with how to check Vodafone net balance you can call the Vodafone customer care number. Let's learn how to check balance in Vodafone using these simple steps. This small list of Vodafone USSD codes will also guide you about how to check Vodafone number and will give you other details about Vodafone.
List of Vodafone USSD Codes to Check Balance, Data, Validity, Start/Stop Services
|Vodafone Features and Services||Vodafone USSD Codes|
|Vodafone Talktime Balance and Validity||*141# or *111# or *199*2#|
|Vodafone Latest Recharge and Data Pack Offers||*121#|
|Vodafone 4G GPRS Internet Setting||SMS “ALL” to 199|
|Vodafone 199 Pack Minute Balance Check||*143#|
|Vodafone Special and Regular offer check code||*111*1#|
|Vodafone Internet Data Balance and Daily Usage||*111*2*2#|
|Vodafone Number Check||*111*2#|
|Vodafone Complaint Number||198|
|Vodafone Balance Transfer||*131**#|
|Vodafone Customer care||199 or 9811098110|
|Vodafone Bonus Card||*111*7#|
|Usage Allowance Details||*111*6*2#|
|Movie Masala Alerts||*123*1#|
|Vodafone latest Offer||121|
|Vodafone Hello Tunes||5525 or 54206090|
|Vodafone to Vodafone Night Minutes||*147#|
|Activate Vodafone Value Combo||*123*2#|
|Account Information Update||*111*11#|
|Vodafone Data Plans Activation||*111*6*1#|
|Vodafone Special Tariff packs||*145#|
|Vodafone Night GPRS balance||*123*8#|
|Vodafone data balance||*111*6#|
Steps for How to Check Vodafone Balance Online
Wondering, how to check Vodafone balance online? Checkout the steps provided below:
- Step 1 Visit the Vodafone official site https://www.vodafone.in in order to check the Vodafone balance
- Step 2 Click on the My Account option on the dashboard if you wish to check Vodafone Balance and also in order to check Vodafone net balance
- Step 3 Log in to your Vodafone account using your Vodafone mobile number and the OTP.
- Step 4 As soon as you enter your mobile number and OTP and click on Log in option you will be redirected your Vodafone account page.
- Step 5 Now you can easily check Vodafone balance and also check Vodafone net balance on your Vodafone account page.
How to Check Vodafone Balance Using the Vodafone App
Find out the procedure on how to check Vodafone balance using the Vodafone app, below:
- Step 1. The first thing that you need to do in order to check Vodafone balance using the app is to download the Vodafone App from the PlayStore or the Apple store.
- Step 2. Next you need to register your number on the Vodafone App to check Vodafone balance easily.
- Step 3. Now you can tap on the account where you will get multiple options like check Vodafone balance, check Vodafone net balance and other exclusive offers.
- Step 4. You can also check Vodafone balance of other numbers after logging out of the Vodafone App.
How to Check Vodafone Net Balance Using USSD
In order to check the Vodafone net balance using USSD code you need to open up your phone dialer and type *111*6# and press the call button. After this USSD code is run you will be able to check the Vodafone net balance that will appear on the screen. For more information about the data plans and monthly pack see how to check Vodafone offers.
So if you are also a Vodafone user and are hunting for options to check Vodafone balance and also to check Vodafone net balance and validity then here is a complete list of the popular USSD codes and ways to check Vodafone balance.