In a very short span of time the Jio has been able to create a huge user base. If you are also a Jio customer and wish to know how to check Jio balance and also are inquisitive about how to check Jio number then here we go. Jio! These are the three words that have changed the telecom industry in India forever and ever. In order to know your Jio prepaid balance you simply need to dial *333#. If you wish to keep a track of your 4G Data then SMS 'MBAL' to 55333. Ever since Reliance Jio stepped in the telecom space in the Indian market, the company has been up with various Jio offers that give its customers more data usage and unlimited calling. Its unbelievable recharge plans and packs have forced other telecom providers like Airtel, Idea and Vodafone to slash down the prices of their plans too. In the era of dual sim phone you might also be using two SIMs simultaneously, thus you can also check your Airtel balance and Vodafone net balance online. There are multiple ways in which you can perform a Reliance Jio balance check. If you are a Jio postpaid customer then you too have the option to check Jio postpaid bills online. In case you forgot your own Jio number you can also get to know how to check Jio number.
List of Reliance Jio USSD Codes to Check Balance, Data, Validity, Start/Stop Services
If you are wonder as to how to check Jio offers then the Jio USSD codes are the answer to your problems. There are various ways in which you can know how to check Jio balance along with how to check Jio net balance and the most common of all is to use the Reliance Jio balance check number and USSD codes.
|Jio Features and Services||Jio USSD Codes|
|Know my Jio Prepaid Number||Dial *1# or use|
|Know Reliance Jio Balance/Talktime||*333#|
|Check Reliance Jio 4G data usage||MBAL to 55333|
|Check Reliance Jio Prepaid Balance & Validity||SMS BAL to 199|
|Reliance Jio Know Bill Amount||SMS BILL to 199|
|Check Reliance Jio Current Tariff Plan||SMS MYPLAN to 199|
|Activate Reliance Jio Postpaid 4G data||Call 1925 or SMS START to 1925|
|Check Reliance Jio Net Balance||Use MyJio app|
|Reliance Jio Caller Tune Activation Code||*333*3*1*1#|
|Deactivate Jio Caller Tune||*333*3*1*2#|
|Check Jio Call Rate||SMS TARIFF to 191|
|Know Jio number of JioFi device||SMS JIO to 199|
How to Check Jio Balance Online
Out of the many ways to perform a Reliance Jio balance check one most popular way is to check Jio balance online. And here are the steps to guide you to know how to check Jio balance online.
- Step 1: Open the Reliance Jio official website in order to proceed for a Reliance Jio balance check
- Step 2: Now click on the Sign In option mentioned on the top right in order to know how to check Jio balance online.
- Step 3: You can use your user id or password to log into your account
- Step 4: As soon as you log in to your account you will see the option of Reliance Jio balance on the top
- Step 5: Click on this option in order to perform a Reliance Jio balance check
- Step 6: You can also generate a statement through My Statement to know all your data consumption, and any charges levied on it.
Reliance Jio Balance Check Through the App
Follow the steps below if you wish to know how to check Jio balance and validity of your Jio plan also you can perform a Reliance Jio balance check using My Jio app.
- Step 1: The first thing you need to do in order to perform a Reliance Jio balance check is to download the My Jio App from the PlayStore or the iPhone App Store.
- Step 2: Next what you need to do in order to know how to check your Jio balance is to open the My Jio App and login using the password or SIM verification.
- Step 3: Now you can also check Jio balance, plans and validity using the My Jio App.
How To Check Jio Number
If you are a new Reliance Jio subscriber and are pretty unsure about your own Jio number then too no worries you can easily know how to check Jio number using the app. All you need to do is to either dial *1#. But unfortunately if you receive messages like connection error or any other error message then you can use the My Jio app to know how to check Jio number.
- Step 1: Open the My Jio app to know how to check Jio number
- Step 2: Go to ‘Manage Your Account' if you wish to know how to check Jio number
- Step 3: You will be signed in automatically and now simply choose ‘My Jio' in order to know how to check Jio number
- Step 4: Your Jio number will appear on the screen. Now you know its so simple to know how to check Jio number using the app.
How To Check Jio Postpaid Bill
You can also know the method to check Jio postpaid balance using various methods including online and through the My Jio app. So if you are a Jio customer here is some useful information on how to check Jio balance and Jio balance check number. You can also know how to check your Jio number using the My Jio app.
Airtel DTH Channel List
Airtel DTH New Plans 2019
How to Check Airtel Balance
New DTH Plans As per New TRAI Rules
Airtel DTH Customer Care Number
How to Check Idea Balance
How to Check Vodafone Balance
How to Check Jio Balance
How to Check BSNL Balance
Airtel Unlimited Plans