List of the Best Places To Eat Dark Chocolate In India :
Delicious Belgium chocolates from Chocholik in many flavours like Mint, Cranberry, Hazelnut and 70% Intense best dark Chocolate. Shop for this high quality premium chocolate and get it delivered at your home in a melt proof packaging. Manufactured in Panchkula these rich dark Belgium chocolates are a delight to your taste buds.
1. Chocholik Belgium Chocolate - 54% Dark Hazelnut Bar
- Grocery and Gourmet FoodsRs399Rs439(9% OFF)
2. Rage Mysore Palace Card Dark Chocolate BarMysore is famous for the cocoa and the chocolates they make and Rage is another Indian brand from Mysore’s crafted chocolates that you need to try. Using premium quality ingredients to craft the most delightful chocolate eating experience to you is what the sole motive this brand is. Customise your chocolate packaging and the chocolate to how you want and be sure to thank us later.
- Grocery and Gourmet FoodsRs250
3. Moddy's Roasted Almond Chocolate Bar, 100 gramsFudges, Chocolates, brownies, Jams and other world class products are manufactured right here at Moddy’s for the chocolate lover in you. Manufactured in Ooty from the last 62 years Moddy’s has become a renowned brand across the Country. Owned by the Modern store – Moddy’s is a major player in Corporate gifting aswell.
4. Chocolate & Me 70% Cocoa DarkManufactured in Bengaluru this Chocolate brands brings authentic cocoa flavours with it. Made of natural flavours, locally imported ingredients these chocolate mini bites are a delight. Enjoy the smooth cocoa flavours in this hand crafted chocolate blended for your taste buds.
- Grocery and Gourmet FoodsRs700
5. Morde Dark CompoundUse this best dark chocolate compound slab in its raw self to munch on or use it for baking or cooking. These credible convincing dark cocoa flavours will leave you wanting more. Buy this slab of authentic best dark chocolate brand from Amazon today.
6. Mason & Co, PondicherryFrench duo Fabien and Jane Mason, operate their chocolate label Mason & Co out of Auroville in Pondicherry. Mason & Co is also a bean-to-bar chocolatier and works directly with organic certified farms in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. The duo offers eight kinds of chocolate bars, made from single origin Indian cacao. They also offer services such as post harvesting advice to farmers and bean-to-bar training.
- Grocery and Gourmet FoodsRs670
7. Earth Loaf, MysoreThey are one of the first chocolate makers in the world to use organically certified Indian cacao beans exclusively, and also the first bean-to-bar chocolate makers in India. They hand craft their chocolates at low temperatures to preserve all the nutritional wealth naturally found in cacao. The relatively new, and increasingly popular bean-to-bar movement, brings together all the different segments of the chocolate making journey under one set of hands.
- Grocery and Gourmet FoodsRs975Rs1,005(3% OFF)
8. Chockriti, New DelhiChocolate tastes even better when it improves lives. Such is the case with the creations from Delhi-based Chockriti, founded in 2013 by Pragati Sawhney. Their creations are internationally-inspired, with collections and flavours referencing not only India, but also France, England, Japan, and Arabia. Some are simply subcontinentally spiced; cardamom coffee, masala chai, smoked chilli and spice. Other chocolates capture the essence of favoured flavours like mouth-freshening mixture, paan; or sweet-spicy-tangy mango chaat.
9. Bean Therapy, MumbaiAt Bean Therapy, the handmade chocolate bars are percolated up with local ingredients from various parts of India. So the Mumbai-based chef and chocolatier Sanjoy Solomon offers fiery Teja chillies from Guntur, Andhra Pradesh competing with sticky brittle or chikki from Lonavala in Maharashtra, the delicate nutty and green tea flavours of the Kashmiri Kahwa tea holding its own against, Watapi, single estate coffee beans grown in Karnataka and Himalayan pink salt. All these exotic and very Indian ingredients are suffused with Belgian Callebaut chocolate to create the Bean Therapy bars.If you are in Mumbai and looking to experience the best food there we have a Guide for you which you can't ignore - 5 Best Mumbai restaurants!
So, grab the best ones, that suits your taste buds or just amaze your dear one by gifting them their favourite flavour. Well, it's not just the Valentine Week when we get to celebrate Chocolate Day, in fact the people across the globe celebrate the World Chocolate Day on 7th July. So, stock up some great exotic best dark chocolate brands and relish your taste buds.